De-scoping Should be an Option

Personally i hate De-scoping why? because they put a scope on the gun to shoot targets at a long distance so whats the point of it if every time u get shot u can’t use ur scope?
If the pros and all those people who like de-scoping want de-scoping let em have it, and for the rest of us who prefer not to have de-scoping let us have it.
All thats needed is one option.

So basically you want an unfair advantage…

Nope Nope Nope

De-Scope is a huge advantage and it makes the game way easier / because u just stay zoomed in on the person.

It was removed for a very good reason

maybe as an optional global trait in custom games. but thats as far as i want it to go.

Then, why would anyone use de-scoping in the first place? It’s supposed to work against the player to make gunfights more skillful.

This post gave me a disease.

Reported.

No, no, no, just no.

No descoping needs to be there. If they for some reason change it before halo 5 is released then it should be the same for everyone not an option.

Indeed, a game mechanic shouldn’t be optional in competitive playlists. It negates the focus of the game; which is equal starts. Like I said before, if it is to be optional, then let it be in custom games.

I’m glad it’s back. It better be here to stay.

Don’t like it? Then learn how to strafe when it a gun fight.

> 2533274923639240;1:
> Personally i hate De-scoping why? because they put a scope on the gun to shoot targets at a long distance so whats the point of it if every time u get shot u can’t use ur scope?
> If the pros and all those people who like de-scoping want de-scoping let em have it, and for the rest of us who prefer not to have de-scoping let us have it.
> All thats needed is one option.

well think about it this way. If you got shot, especially in the face, could you keep holding the gun straight? Also if you have de-scope off and I have it on I’m at a disadvantage because you won’t lose scope when I shoot you while I will. Remember when we argued for equal starts and traits for all players?

> 2533274831961512;11:
> > 2533274923639240;1:
> > Personally i hate De-scoping why? because they put a scope on the gun to shoot targets at a long distance so whats the point of it if every time u get shot u can’t use ur scope?
> > If the pros and all those people who like de-scoping want de-scoping let em have it, and for the rest of us who prefer not to have de-scoping let us have it.
> > All thats needed is one option.
>
>
> well think about it this way. If you got shot, especially in the face, could you keep holding the gun straight? Also if you have de-scope off and I have it on I’m at a disadvantage because you won’t lose scope when I shoot you while I will. Remember when we argued for equal starts and traits for all players?

Yeah but in halo, it’s not really holding the gun to your face to get into the scope. It’s just that the scope is uploaded to the HUD.

> 2533274931637595;12:
> > 2533274831961512;11:
> > > 2533274923639240;1:
> > > Personally i hate De-scoping why? because they put a scope on the gun to shoot targets at a long distance so whats the point of it if every time u get shot u can’t use ur scope?
> > > If the pros and all those people who like de-scoping want de-scoping let em have it, and for the rest of us who prefer not to have de-scoping let us have it.
> > > All thats needed is one option.
> >
> >
> >
> > well think about it this way. If you got shot, especially in the face, could you keep holding the gun straight? Also if you have de-scope off and I have it on I’m at a disadvantage because you won’t lose scope when I shoot you while I will. Remember when we argued for equal starts and traits for all players?
>
>
> Yeah but in halo, it’s not really holding the gun to your face to get into the scope. It’s just that the scope is uploaded to the HUD.

not in halo 5 it isn’t…and either way Halo is better with de-scope.

> 2533274831961512;13:
> > 2533274931637595;12:
> > > 2533274831961512;11:
> > > > 2533274923639240;1:
> > > > Personally i hate De-scoping why? because they put a scope on the gun to shoot targets at a long distance so whats the point of it if every time u get shot u can’t use ur scope?
> > > > If the pros and all those people who like de-scoping want de-scoping let em have it, and for the rest of us who prefer not to have de-scoping let us have it.
> > > > All thats needed is one option.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > well think about it this way. If you got shot, especially in the face, could you keep holding the gun straight? Also if you have de-scope off and I have it on I’m at a disadvantage because you won’t lose scope when I shoot you while I will. Remember when we argued for equal starts and traits for all players?
> >
> >
> >
> > Yeah but in halo, it’s not really holding the gun to your face to get into the scope. It’s just that the scope is uploaded to the HUD.
>
>
> not in halo 5 it isn’t…and either way Halo is better with de-scope.

Oh so ur gonna tell me the sniper scope interface is non-existant?

No it shouldn’t. One of the integral problems of Halo 4 was flinch, as it made scoped weapons too powerful. When coupled with the stability perk, you were practically unstoppable with a sniper or LR.
If there’s one thing 343 did right in Halo 5, it’s the re-addition of descope to Halo.

This is what happens when our zoom looks and feels like an ADS gentlemen.

Because it takes skill and strategy. Something some people lack and don’t like.

> 2533274808578327;16:
> This is what happens when our zoom looks and feels like an ADS gentlemen.

That’s not it at all. His profile says he’s a Halo 4 fan so he probably just misses not being descoped.

I loved Halo 4 so I’m not bashing it. But it should’ve had descope. I’d love it more if they updated it on MCC with Halo 5s shield balance with sprint and added descope.

> 2533274819002902;18:
> > 2533274808578327;16:
> > This is what happens when our zoom looks and feels like an ADS gentlemen.
>
>
> That’s not it at all. His profile says he’s a Halo 4 fan so he probably just misses not being descoped.
>
> I loved Halo 4 so I’m not bashing it. But it should’ve had descope. I’d love it more if they updated it on MCC with Halo 5s shield balance with sprint and added descope.

Then you may be surprised at how many poor souls I’ve witnessed feel about the ADS, and how they use it lol.

> 2533274808578327;19:
> > 2533274819002902;18:
> > > 2533274808578327;16:
> > > This is what happens when our zoom looks and feels like an ADS gentlemen.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > That’s not it at all. His profile says he’s a Halo 4 fan so he probably just misses not being descoped.
> >
> > I loved Halo 4 so I’m not bashing it. But it should’ve had descope. I’d love it more if they updated it on MCC with Halo 5s shield balance with sprint and added descope.
>
>
>
> Then you may be surprised at how many poor souls I’ve witnessed feel about the ADS, and how they use it lol.

Lol i hear ya, i dont doubt it. But i dont think thats the case with the OP. Jus sayin… :stuck_out_tongue:

If it wasn’t defaulted on the left trigger and didn’t automatically zoom back in when descoped, people wouldn’t be making these comparisons. They at least need to patch it so players using it need to actually let go of the trigger to zoom back in when descoped. I used the normal right stick zoom in Halo 5 so it felt the same to me.