De scoping postpatch

Hey all was just curious since the patch I’ve felt as if something was tweaked with the de scoping perhaps its just in my head. I usually figure that I’m just imagining things but I swear since the patch I’ll hit someone down range 3-4 times then ill take fire and my controls go nuts and I can’t finish the fight. So much in fact that the last 2 days my assists have been doubling my kills and some. Using an elite controller and haven’t touched my settings at all.

bu bu bump

> 2533274881295661;2:
> bu bu bump

Bumping is against the rules bro be careful

Change your title to “I HATe things cause im Bad” negativity is key, make it as whiny as possible. (not saying your bad, im saying those titles get attention)
your title is to the point, you need to BuzzFeed it.

as for your problem, I think they did release a patch for aiming which address how Halo 5s aiming mechanics work with different controller software. Not sure if they messed with Rumble. Also I had a few days where I was getting tons of assists because I was constantly getting in Lobbies with Europeans. So it might be Servers screwing you with bad lobbies.

> 2757114414746787;4:
> Change your title to “I HATe things cause im Bad” negativity is key, make it as whiny as possible. (not saying your bad, im saying those titles get attention)
> your title is to the point, you need to BuzzFeed it.
>
> as for your problem, I think they did release a patch for aiming which address how Halo 5s aiming mechanics work with different controller software. Not sure if they messed with Rumble. Also I had a few days where I was getting tons of assists because I was constantly getting in Lobbies with Europeans. So it might be Servers screwing you with bad lobbies.

Change yours to " Self entitled pro gamer, best in the world."

Yeah I quite like the games mechanics, and this is def not a rant, I was curious if anyone else has encountered anything wonky. Another friend of mine who owns an elite controller mentioned he was having some issues last night while playing Destiny.