De-RANKED

I got deranked! i logged on today and instead of being a mythic i am now some stupid warrent officer! why did u guys de-rank me! please put me back at mythic

yeah there’s no way you were ever a Mythic. Nice try though

This sounds like a bit of lying to me, on March 31st, you were only a Sergeant Grade 1 (Proof for you :slight_smile:)

Sounds like you just want a free rank up.

Rank doesn’t mean anything at all in Reach. Nobody cares if you are a mythic, reclaimer or an inheritor.

Bahahaha i was deranked too! by like alot! plz fix! haha

> This sounds like a bit of lying to me, on March 31st, you were only a Sergeant Grade 1 (Proof for you :slight_smile:)
>
> Sounds like you just want a free rank up.

LOL

he may be posting from a different account…

But either way, you would’ve been demoted to RECRUIT, not warrant officer…

Cool story bro.

I’d love to be de-ranked. With all the inheritors around now, it would really pay to be a Warrant Officer again. Uniqueness is a wonderful thing.

Since rank means nothing in Reach, I kinda wish I could turn it off now. I wanna keep my Moon(Mythic). It’s just one of the cooler looking ranks besides eclipse. Just like how they do in WoW for people who pvp, just turn off the exp.

Omg you too? I was an Inheritor. Please put me back as one 343!

/sarcasm.

> I got deranked! i logged on today and instead of being a mythic i am now some stupid warrent officer! why did u guys de-rank me! please put me back at mythic

Your statement is impossible to be true.

If you were a Mythic that got reset you’d still have all your commendations and your total games played wouldn’t change either.

You only have 61 total games played, and hardly any commendations.

At first I thought you were someone who was playing with on off line gamer tag and then brought it on line and were unaware of the fact that since off line play pays substantially more credits than on line play all off line profiles get deranked and some credits taken away once they go on line.

However, you can’t reach Mythic in only 61 games even with an off line gamer tag.

If you want to rank up play more Halo, and to avoide a REAL reset make sure to play legit :slight_smile:

i just need nameplates okay!

> yeah there’s no way you were ever a Mythic. Nice try though

Have to agree, um yeah no you weren’t if you were rank reset then your commendations would so the UN-avoidable progress that you would have gained. And there’s an extreme lack in them.

Lol, why is this not being locked?

I agree with the above remark about getting rank reset. I would LOVE to be restarted as a recruit. There ARE too many Inheritors. I think it would be fun to start over. . .

Such a waste of my time. Please lock this post.