Dbl exp code thread

Thought I would make a thread where people could give away their codes if they felt inclined to. I already have 200 games and will post legit codes here as I get them.

Might as well start. Congrats to whomever reads this first. :slight_smile:

67CCRMVECV

Yoink! Thanks man!

Good idea i guess!

Pretty gutted that this is a US thing only though, We didnt get this option in the UK.

PeacE
ShadEO9

how does one already have 200 codes?

ill take a pm-ed one

> how does one already have 200 codes?

Dedication :slight_smile:

> ill take a pm-ed one

Same

> > ill take a pm-ed one
>
> Same

Same, I’m Gifting out to my clan as well, add me as a buddy or i wont get the message lol

Yea i am almost to 200 also… What? I drink lots of Dew.
I will use this to post up new codes i get aswell…

> how does one already have 200 codes?

I dont have 200 codes…I have 200 games which equalled about 17 codes. My wife is president of the PTO and we just had a party for the school yesterday. Guess what kind of chips I bought from Wal-mart using PTO money? LOL

By the way…here is another code…

HENZLPNAK

Would be awesome :smiley:

> By the way…here is another code…
>
>
> HENZLPNAK

Says invalid.

> > By the way…here is another code…
> >
> >
> > HENZLPNAK
>
>
> Says invalid.

Yeah told me the same thing. Assumed it was used by some one before me.

> > how does one already have 200 codes?
>
> I dont have 200 codes…I have 200 games which equalled about 17 codes. My wife is president of the PTO and we just had a party for the school yesterday. Guess what kind of chips I bought from Wal-mart using PTO money? LOL
>
>
> By the way…here is another code…
>
>
> HENZLPNAK

^^ Same here. I had a get together and bought chips, drinks, etc with Halo codes. Win-Win

The codes are valid…I promise you. Its first come - first serve. I would assume that somebody input it before you did. Whoever got the past two codes please confirm that they are legit please.

> The codes are valid…I promise you. Its first come - first serve. I would assume that somebody input it before you did. Whoever got the past two codes please confirm that they are legit please.

First code was legit.

How do I link my GT to get my dbl xP?.

Feel like im the only one here without codes hahaha. Could someone send me a message and hook me up. I would really appreciate it :).

> The codes are valid…I promise you. Its first come - first serve. I would assume that somebody input it before you did. Whoever got the past two codes please confirm that they are legit please.

Gives a different message when you try a used code, think you just missed a letter/number or something.

Me too please :slight_smile: