Day One Glitches and Problems

These are a few glitches and problems that have been present from day one and still, for some reason, aren’t fixed:
-Inability to sell multple REQs simultaneously
-Menu glitch where your character will disappear forever and wont return until you restart the game or start a new match
-Theater mode Free cam still having hits registered on screen from last player you were spectating
-Theater mode free cam gets stuck on any hard surface
-theater mode has innacurate gamertags
-REQ UI in-game is still laggy and extremely unorganized
-No option to organize armor or emblems based on alphabet, rank, etc.
-Pregame lobby still doesnt show who you’re playing against or their rank; basically makes customizing your spartan near pointless if you cant see it.
-Sometimes game crashes when you’re finding a game and opening a REQ pack at the same time
-In Warzone, if you change your loadout weapons from an in-game REQ station, and die then respawn, sometimes your loadout will be switched back to AR and Magnum (wont happen if you change from spawn screen REQ system).
-REQ service being “unavailable” forever until you restart game
-intro/outro music not playing

Hopefully they soon get fixed or at least mentioned. Feel free to add whatever problems you’re having too.

I hate it when i load up my game and the Req service is unavailable. Happens to me every.single.time.

Good list OP.

> 2533274870302561;2:
> I hate it when i load up my game and the Req service is unavailable. Happens to me every.single.time.

Same here. I don’t even try to access my REQs or Daily Packs until I’ve played at least 1 game in Arena. Not an overly terrible bug, but it is kinda’ annoying.

I think they never implemented to sell multiple reqs because some people might be foolish enough to accidentally sell all of them, and then there’s another storm of complaints for 343 about people crying to get their reqs back that they solely sold, but even tho it would be an accident it would still be the players fault