Day and night

I’m sure all of you know about the big knight reveal in the campaign trailer. A knight attacked Chief and showed his orange skull and everyone jumped. In part 2 of the vidoc, a knight did this again, however he was blue. It seems that the orange knights come out in day, and the blue ones at night. I highly doubt that 343 would put this in the game twice, so perhaps we will be able to change time of day before the mission.

What do you guys think?

That is the theory thats going around right now and i must say I do agree with it and it does make sense.

Yep, Blue = Night Orange = Day and i don’t think you’ll be able to change the time of day, but possibly on one of the missions you will play through a whole day to night cycle.

My theory is that H4 is the sequel to “skyline” and the blue promethians are on our side.

> My theory is that H4 is the sequel to “skyline” and the blue promethians are on our side.

That movie was SOO terrible…

> > My theory is that H4 is the sequel to “skyline” and the blue promethians are on our side.
>
> That movie was SOO terrible…

I disagree, had a BA ending.

I hope it has a bigger purpose than that.

> > > My theory is that H4 is the sequel to “skyline” and the blue promethians are on our side.
> >
> > That movie was SOO terrible…
>
> I disagree, had a BA ending.

It was just millions of wasted SFX money everywhere with little to no story or meaning at all, Oh aliens are attacking, lets nuke the aliens, haha we won, oh wait we didn’t win they’re just angry now, run to the roof we have to escape, movie ends.

That is actually the whole movie right there