Day 5 still unplayable

Still lag out of most of my matches, and the rest are just watching people run into walls. Still no public comments from 343i.

Must be some kind of local issue, I’ve had a perfect online experience so far. probably played about 20 games of Team Slayer and my son played all day long. I actually found myself a bit shocked at how well it was working online.

Same issues here. The lack of communication from 343 has gone from annoying to infuriating. If they keep on like they have the past few years, they’re gonna end up with lawsuits. Microsoft should kick them to the curb before they bring down Xbox with them. I’m sick of them treating us like sh#t every time we throw money at them.

I got kicked from every single game I entered tonight.

This is BS, I can’t make it through a single match without teleporting and watching everyone run into walls. Still not a word from 343 becasue there heads are so far up there -Yoink-.

> 2533274902696322;5:
> This is BS, I can’t make it through a single match without teleporting and watching everyone run into walls. Still not a word from 343 becasue there heads are so far up there -Yoink-.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/halo-5-multiple-lag-issue/9ea0f822-5c55-4f44-b235-e9246fc3b4b5/posts?page=7#post124
This thread is bigger than mine, follow it ,and keep it updated.