Data wiped

SomeOne please tell me what the heck is going on because I’m pretty ticked off right now. I load up halo wars and select blitz to play a round of firefight with my friends. It tells me to do the tutorial and all of a sudden I’m rank 1. I thought it was just some little bug because all of my decks were still the same but I went to the campaign and all of the data has been wiped. I literally have to redo the entire campaign. Is this another programming screw up or something wrong on my side? Is there my way to get my progress back?

> 2533274889282194;1:
> SomeOne please tell me what the heck is going on because I’m pretty ticked off right now. I load up halo wars and select blitz to play a round of firefight with my friends. It tells me to do the tutorial and all of a sudden I’m rank 1. I thought it was just some little bug because all of my decks were still the same but I went to the campaign and all of the data has been wiped. I literally have to redo the entire campaign. Is this another programming screw up or something wrong on my side? Is there my way to get my progress back?

Can you check to see if your progress has been restored? There isn’t anything that can be done about the lost save, we are putting in more telemetry to try to identify why this is happening.

> 2535468286260497;2:
> > 2533274889282194;1:
> > SomeOne please tell me what the heck is going on because I’m pretty ticked off right now. I load up halo wars and select blitz to play a round of firefight with my friends. It tells me to do the tutorial and all of a sudden I’m rank 1. I thought it was just some little bug because all of my decks were still the same but I went to the campaign and all of the data has been wiped. I literally have to redo the entire campaign. Is this another programming screw up or something wrong on my side? Is there my way to get my progress back?
>
> Can you check to see if your progress has been restored? There isn’t anything that can be done about the lost save, we are putting in more telemetry to try to identify why this is happening.

Yeah its restored now. I don’t know what happened.

> 2533274889282194;3:
> > 2535468286260497;2:
> > > 2533274889282194;1:
> > > SomeOne please tell me what the heck is going on because I’m pretty ticked off right now. I load up halo wars and select blitz to play a round of firefight with my friends. It tells me to do the tutorial and all of a sudden I’m rank 1. I thought it was just some little bug because all of my decks were still the same but I went to the campaign and all of the data has been wiped. I literally have to redo the entire campaign. Is this another programming screw up or something wrong on my side? Is there my way to get my progress back?
> >
> > Can you check to see if your progress has been restored? There isn’t anything that can be done about the lost save, we are putting in more telemetry to try to identify why this is happening.
>
> Yeah its restored now. I don’t know what happened.

Please verify whether or not your save game is wiped though. This is essentially the file you would load to get into level.