Data unavailable and connection issues to services

Hello my names rob

I have been having problems with halo wars 2 for a while now, i have contacted microsoft support and they have gave me trounleshoot options and it works for a night then goes down again.

It comes up with data unavailable and connected to halo wars 2 online services then disconnected from halo wars 2 services all the time.

They now have advised me to contact the halo support team through here, my friend can play the game no problem, i really need this glitch sorted so i can keep playing the game all the time as halo is one of my most favorite games, there seems to be an issue with my account for halo wars 2 any help and support would be great

My gamer tag is : HungMobius1

My email is <mark>email removed by moderator, please don’t post personal information</mark>

Thanks

I to am having this issue only when i am round my friends ^^^ but work’s fine for me at home

Still no support from 343, desperatley want to play halo wars 2 online but services keep becoming unavailable still

> 2533274852202023;1:
> It comes up with data unavailable and connected to halo wars 2 online services then disconnected from halo wars 2 services all the time.

Hey,
Are these new issues? Or been happening for a long time?

Nothing on our end has changed regarding services so it is likely an issue with your router at home. I will try to look into anything I can, but knowing if it’s a new issue or not will help narrow down if it’s something we can do on our end.

Thanks

Been happening ever since the updates were applied a while ago, it seems i can some times get on at 10 o clock onwards, but not always and any other time it still connects and disconnects for some reason ive done every troubleshoot that microsoft said to do, it works for a night then next day it happens all over again,

It also comes up with error cannot get message of the day and then says about losing connection etc, my friend at his can get all services on talk talk, which has not as good connection as mine on sky so im totally confused

if some one could look into it for me i would appretiate it

Thanks

It also comes up with error cannot get message of the day and then says about losing connection etc, my friend at his can get all services on talk talk, which has not as good connection as mine on sky so im totally confused

I’m also having the same issues. Im have the issues on halo wars, halo wars 2 and halo 5 Hopefully this gets fix soon please

Still having problems connecting to any halo game in multiplayer wtf is this going to get fix or what

Please don’t revive old topics thanks