"DATA FILE SYNC ISSUE at MAIN MENU"

I am a returning players after years. My Xbox One X is working fine syncing to all my games including Halo 5 Guardians and pulling up my previous info/profiles just fine.

However, Halo MCC freezes at the main start up every time and after several minutes it will make it to the menu but will not have any information and a pop comes up stating “Data File Sync Issue”.

I have seen this issue stated on multiple 3rd party forums and figured I was try the official.
I have already tried:

1. Deleting Xbox Profile and Hard Resetting Xbox, still get same issue when game is launched.
  2. Deleted Game and re-downloaded, still get same issue when game is launched.
  3. Simply quit, hard reset, and restart.

Not sure what to do at this point I feel like this is a Halo server side issue. Please sync my data to my profile so I can enjoy the game.

> 2533274809152312;1:
> I am a returning players after years. My Xbox One X is working fine syncing to all my games including Halo 5 Guardians and pulling up my previous info/profiles just fine.
>
> However, Halo MCC freezes at the main start up every time and after several minutes it will make it to the menu but will not have any information and a pop comes up stating “Data File Sync Issue”.
>
> I have seen this issue stated on multiple 3rd party forums and figured I was try the official.
> I have already tried:
>
> 1) Deleting Xbox Profile and Hard Resetting Xbox, still get same issue when game is launched.
> 2) Deleted Game and re-downloaded, still get same issue when game is launched.
> 3) Simply quit, hard reset, and restart.
>
> Not sure what to do at this point I feel like this is a Halo server side issue. Please sync my data to my profile so I can enjoy the game.

I would submit a ticket to the Support Team. They are more likely to help you on the matter.