Is it campaign only?

Yup theres no new UNSC multiplayer air craft in Halo 4

Take a guess knucklehead.

> Yup theres no new UNSC multiplayer air craft in Halo 4

Yeah, the Broadsword was removed last minute. /sarcasm

> > Yup theres no new UNSC multiplayer air craft in Halo 4
>
> Yeah, the Broadsword was removed last minute. /sarcasm

Broadsword is campaign/spartan ops only…not wargames.

> Take a guess knucklehead.

no need for name calling, i was just trying to be optimistic to find a reason to force my self to buy this game.

> > > Yup theres no new UNSC multiplayer air craft in Halo 4
> >
> > Yeah, the Broadsword was removed last minute. /sarcasm
>
> Broadsword is campaign/spartan ops only…not wargames.

That doesn’t make it old.

Campaign only. It wouldn’t really work in war games unless there was a really massive map. Still glad we finally get to pilot it :smiley:

> > Take a guess knucklehead.
>
> no need for name calling, i was just trying to be optimistic to find a reason to force my self to buy this game.

Calling someone a “knucklehead” isn’t an insult. If flying a Pelican is all that is turning you to buy this game then I really feel for you. You’re missing out on a well put together and solid game.

> > > Take a guess knucklehead.
> >
> > no need for name calling, i was just trying to be optimistic to find a reason to force my self to buy this game.
>
> Calling someone a “knucklehead” isn’t an insult. If flying a Pelican is all that is turning you to buy this game then I really feel for you. You’re missing out on a well put together and solid game.

I point out the new MP Mantis

> > > > Take a guess knucklehead.
> > >
> > > no need for name calling, i was just trying to be optimistic to find a reason to force my self to buy this game.
> >
> > Calling someone a “knucklehead” isn’t an insult. If flying a Pelican is all that is turning you to buy this game then I really feel for you. You’re missing out on a well put together and solid game.
>
> I point out the new MP Mantis

Well that had nothing to do with this thread.
Anyway, on topic. Yes there is a Pelican, no it is not in War Games.

The only time the Pelican or the Phantom or dropships of the like should be in a (competitive) multiplayer space is when there are large teams (16v16, etc…) and large maps (a la Battlefield).
As much as I would love a Battlefield-esque Halo title with large teams, large maps, and all-out vehicle warfare, we’ve all seen the backlash Halo: Reach and Halo 4 have gotten from the inclusion of “CoD features”.
Having the Pelican in multiplayer just to have it in multiplayer is a waste of data space.

> > > Take a guess knucklehead.
> >
> > no need for name calling, i was just trying to be optimistic to find a reason to force my self to buy this game.
>
> Calling someone a “knucklehead” isn’t an insult. If flying a Pelican is all that is turning you to buy this game then I really feel for you. You’re missing out on a well put together and solid game.

The pelican isn’t the reason I’m not buying. If the pelican had been in custom games I might have reconsidered. I’m not looking forward to spending my money on this game when I know I could be enjoying something better. Small forge maps, no UNSC flying vehicle for forge/customgames, no assault/stockpile/headhunter gametype, no flag dropping + flagnum, spartans looking like shiny plastic toys, no visible ranking system, artistic vision, -Yoink- textures, limited infection settings, can’t play as elites, auto bomb/flag pickup, specializations, no 2v2 playlist, and lastly the thing that really annoys me is 343i answer to most of this is…because we felt like it. -_- WTF! until a TU, me and alot of other people wont be buying halo 4. /Endrant

> > > > Take a guess knucklehead.
> > >
> > > no need for name calling, i was just trying to be optimistic to find a reason to force my self to buy this game.
> >
> > Calling someone a “knucklehead” isn’t an insult. If flying a Pelican is all that is turning you to buy this game then I really feel for you. You’re missing out on a well put together and solid game.
>
> The pelican isn’t the reason I’m not buying. If the pelican had been in custom games I might have reconsidered. I’m not looking forward to spending my money on this game when I know I could be enjoying something better. Small forge maps, no UNSC flying vehicle for forge/customgames, no assault/stockpile/headhunter gametype, no flag dropping + flagnum, spartans looking like shiny plastic toys, no visible ranking system, artistic vision, Yoink! textures, limited infection settings, can’t play as elites, auto bomb/flag pickup, specializations, no 2v2 playlist, and lastly the thing that really annoys me is 343i answer to most of this is…because we felt like it. -_- WTF! until a TU, me and alot of other people wont be buying halo 4. /Endrant

There might be a Pelican crash ship in Forge mode so that can add to new things

We have a jet.

Campaign only.

We have a pelican*. Campaign only.

Both, we can fly.

PELICAN HAS LAZERZ ATTACHED !!!

The maps may be big but not big enough to warrant pelicans.

We got 3 forge world maps…and ALL of them have a bigass UNSC building in the middle. If we just got 3 bigass flat or flatish forge spaces a pelican would have been fine. BUT NO 343I had to stick a bigas base in the middle that i will NEVER use.