Dat crouch doe!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Ok i have one major problem with halo 5 MP and that is the “oh you crouch so you must be invisible on the radar because we are playing assassins creed” thing, i literally hate this feature so much its the most retarded thing ever.
Point one: The tanks and other vehicles are already squishy enough and easy to kill in warzone you dont need to have 5 losers sitting in one corner waiting for you to drive by them so they can jump on your tank.
Point two: The good old energy sword campers now have it even easier i mean hey they can sit every single corner waiting for someone or just sneak up on the entire team like hes a -Yoinking!- ninja or an assassin, we are not playing assassins creed ffs and this game already has better stealth mechanics than AC syndicate.
Point three: That one guy in the enemy team that runs around the entire map while crouched, this guy really loves this feature because after all we are playing assassin simulator 2015 right? oh wait…
this feature is a dream for all the neckbeard losers out there that cant win simple gunfights, instead run around with their stupid ARs and SMGs and kill people across the map with the sick ADS feature like its a sniper.

This has been in every halo ever. Literally. Ever. Even Halo 2600 & Halo DS

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.</mark>

> 2533274807544947;2:
> This has been in every halo ever. Literally. Ever. Even Halo 2600 & Halo DS

Yeah i know, been playing halo since h1 classic, still its the most retarded thing ever and this does not explain why such a terrible mechanic is in the game they could have changed it. Not to mention that the radar in h5 is already pretty much -Yoink-.

What kills me is that we’ve achieved slip space travel and mass excelleration tech, but can’t create a tank that drives faster than the average pedestrian walks.

> 2661949065475413;4:
> What kills me is that we’ve achieved slip space travel and mass excelleration tech, but can’t create a tank that drives faster than the average pedestrian walks.

This.

> 2661949065475413;4:
> What kills me is that we’ve achieved slip space travel and mass excelleration tech, but can’t create a tank that drives faster than the average pedestrian walks.

Balance. On Paper, the Scorpion can achieve over 60Kph. But for game play balance, it is a slow as snails.

Hahahahahha so true.

> 2533274803137071;6:
> > 2661949065475413;4:
> > What kills me is that we’ve achieved slip space travel and mass excelleration tech, but can’t create a tank that drives faster than the average pedestrian walks.
>
>
> Balance. On Paper, the Scorpion can achieve over 60Kph. But for game play balance, it is a slow as snails.

But the Wraith tank can go much faster, climb slopes without going to 0.01 MPH and has the ability to splatter Spartans with the lightest touch ever.

God forbid the game be flexible enough to allow each player to develop his own play style. Better we should all just run and gun like you?

> 2533274803137071;6:
> > 2661949065475413;4:
> > What kills me is that we’ve achieved slip space travel and mass excelleration tech, but can’t create a tank that drives faster than the average pedestrian walks.
>
>
> Balance. On Paper, the Scorpion can achieve over 60Kph. But for game play balance, it is a slow as snails.

I feel it was more balanced when boarding spartans had to break off the armor plating before tossing in a grenade. Now it’s one fluid motion, it’s like doing an assassination on a vehicle. I can’t even jump out anymore. I just have to sit there and take it. Scorpions shouldn’t have to sit on the back lines for fear of basic infantry.

Tanks need infantry support when assaulting infantry. The tanks do seem to go down much quicker these days though.

> 2533274873843883;9:
> God forbid the game be flexible enough to allow each player to develop his own play style. Better we should all just run and gun like you?

halo 5 is a shooter is it? so you might want to start using your gun. And they introduced things like spartan charge,and sprint for mobility reasons in the halo franchise, so now please tell me why would one sit in a dark corner with his sword shoved up his -Yoink- waiting for someone to run by or waiting for a tank to drive by?

> 2533274944443710;12:
> > 2533274873843883;9:
> > God forbid the game be flexible enough to allow each player to develop his own play style. Better we should all just run and gun like you?
>
>
> halo 5 is a shooter is it? so you might want to start using your gun. And they introduced things like spartan charge,and sprint for mobility reasons in the halo franchise, so now please tell me why would one sit in a dark corner with his sword shoved up his -Yoink- waiting for someone to run by or waiting for a tank to drive by?

Ambushing with the sword has been a legit tactic since H2. Sure it sucks but it isn’t any better or worse than it’s always been.

> 2533274944443710;12:
> > 2533274873843883;9:
> > God forbid the game be flexible enough to allow each player to develop his own play style. Better we should all just run and gun like you?
>
>
> halo 5 is a shooter is it? so you might want to start using your gun. And they introduced things like spartan charge,and sprint for mobility reasons in the halo franchise, so now please tell me why would one sit in a dark corner with his sword shoved up his -Yoink- waiting for someone to run by or waiting for a tank to drive by?

I spartan charge a tank once, it wasn’t very effective.

its been in every halo just get use to it

> I feel it was more balanced when boarding spartans had to break off the armor plating before tossing in a grenade. Now it’s one fluid motion, it’s like doing an assassination on a vehicle. I can’t even jump out anymore. I just have to sit there and take it. Scorpions shouldn’t have to sit on the back lines for fear of basic infantry.

They could do this or they just make it like in halo reach where you drove to a rock or a wall and you could kill the guy boarding you by shooting at the wall so the splash damage killed him. Now you literally just sit in the back with your so called tank being heavy armored and -Yoink- and have to fear some little neckbeards that sit behind a bush.

> 2661949065475413;14:
> > 2533274944443710;12:
> > > 2533274873843883;9:
> > > God forbid the game be flexible enough to allow each player to develop his own play style. Better we should all just run and gun like you?
> >
> >
> > halo 5 is a shooter is it? so you might want to start using your gun. And they introduced things like spartan charge,and sprint for mobility reasons in the halo franchise, so now please tell me why would one sit in a dark corner with his sword shoved up his -Yoink- waiting for someone to run by or waiting for a tank to drive by?
>
>
> I spartan charge a tank once, it wasn’t very effective.

hahahahhah we have all done that i think, but thats not really what the spartan charge was ment to be for…

> 2533274944443710;12:
> > 2533274873843883;9:
>
>

You clearly think that camping is morally outrageous and tactically effective. Not sure you can really have it both ways.

> 2661949065475413;4:

hahahaha, yup

In reference to the main topic though, crouch has always been this way. Why is this even being brought up? Would it make that much of a difference anyway?

> 2533274873843883;18:
> > 2533274944443710;12:
> > > 2533274873843883;9:
> > > God forbid the game be flexible enough to allow each player to develop his own play style. Better we should all just run and gun like you?
> >
> >
> > halo 5 is a shooter is it? so you might want to start using your gun. And they introduced things like spartan charge,and sprint for mobility reasons in the halo franchise, so now please tell me why would one sit in a dark corner with his sword shoved up his -Yoink- waiting for someone to run by or waiting for a tank to drive by?
>
>
> You clearly think that camping is morally outrageous and tactically effective. Not sure you can really have it both ways.

Of course is it retarded and stupid to sit in a corner 24/7 with your sword shoved up your -Yoink- or too sit in a corner like a dirty neckbeard waiting for a slow -Yoink- tank to drive by you. The thing is that the boarding in this game is one smooth animation pretty much like an assassination + that you cant even do the halo reach strat where you drive to a rock and shoot the one boarding you, so you basically have no chance to even survive the boaring animation which is stupid and thats why the crouch stealth is more retarded and stupid in this game than in any other halo. In some cases you are literally forced to sit back in your base with your tank because if you only run past a little box you instantly get boarded because that guy has been sitting there crouched for 5 minutes not touching his controller until you drive by him. So yeah thats why the crouch stealth thing is so bad in this game, and please dont tell me that tanks would be too hard to destroy otherwise because if you cant destroy a tank without sitting behind a little box for 5 minutes while crouched then please sell your xbox,halo and buy a gameboy instead that would probably suit you better in that case.