Dat Beam Rilfe

I love the beam rifle (i caller it Beamer)
idk why, it’s probably my favorite weapon, i snapshot with it more than i do with any other sniper, and i rarely zoom in with it.

i’ve dominated Sniper games with it, and even got two triple kills in a row with nothing but snapshots. not to mention the overkill snapshot killing freny ordinance ready reload this headcase showstopper in BTIS

Beamer, i love you. Stay in Halo forever

I love it too , but its magnetism makes it a quick scope giver , it’s an awesome rifle , and I’m glad it’s back on halo , but it should be nerfed

BEAM RIFLE IS SO EASY TO USE IN THIS GAME!!! I hope they tone down the aim assist on the TU.

I remember dealing absolute ownage with the Beam Rifle in H2.It is by far my favorite sniper rifle.Even so, it needs its aim assist and magnetism turn down ALLOT.A sniper rifle is supposed to be the embodiment of accuracy and skill, sadly that is not the case.

Everytime i snapshot the crosshairs aren’t red

I still kinda miss the assist beam, but the Storm Rifle fills its spot nicely.

Beam Rifle?

Lol. Anyone can noscope with this thing… it’s just retardedly easy.

Yet another thing that needs a change.

> Beam Rifle?
>
> Lol. Anyone can noscope with this thing… it’s just retardedly easy.
>
> Yet another thing that needs a change.

Anyone? lol. that’s why there’s beam rifle shots hitting everything but me

> I love the beam rifle (i caller it Beamer)
> idk why, it’s probably my favorite weapon, i snapshot with it more than i do with any other sniper, and i rarely zoom in with it.
>
> i’ve dominated Sniper games with it, and even got two triple kills in a row with nothing but snapshots. not to mention the overkill snapshot killing freny ordinance ready reload this headcase showstopper in BTIS
>
> Beamer, i love you. Stay in Halo forever

beam just has way too high aim assist. It takes no skill to use the thing and anyone and their mom can snapshot with it.

The Beam Rifle is one of my favorite weapons but its aim assist needs to be toned down a bit.

it’s my favourite

> > I love the beam rifle (i caller it Beamer)
> > idk why, it’s probably my favorite weapon, i snapshot with it more than i do with any other sniper, and i rarely zoom in with it.
> >
> > i’ve dominated Sniper games with it, and even got two triple kills in a row with nothing but snapshots. not to mention the overkill snapshot killing freny ordinance ready reload this headcase showstopper in BTIS
> >
> > Beamer, i love you. Stay in Halo forever
>
> beam just has way too high aim assist. It takes no skill to use the thing and anyone and their mom can snapshot with it.

my mom is dead you -Yoink-

> my mom is dead you -Yoink!-

… and she snapshots with the beamer. Kudos.

> > my mom is dead you -Yoink!-
>
> … and she snapshots with the beamer. Kudos.

i’m not lying…

Stay on topic guys, and keep it civil.

The Beam Rifle is My favorite Sniper ever since Halo 2 just love it so much. My first Halo 4 Killtrocity was with the beam rifle.