Dashboarding everytime I see Minosaurs

Awful, awful gametype in my opinion. It really pains me to see such a gametype as bad as this one take priority over FFA SWAT, KOTH, Juggernaut, VIP, Multi-team, and so on. I know this is Community Action-Sack, and it just released, but I was just expecting more…

I would rather focus on the maps than the gametypes… All of them look the same to me xd, the remake of Haven will make a change but still…

Which is funny because I remember people begging for Minotaurs to be in Action Sack.

Why not keep all the current maps and modes in this playlist and also add more community game modes AND ffa swat, Juggernaut, VIP, and KOTH. A mega Action Sack playlist, I’d play the -Yoink- out of that.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts, and please do not purposely bypass the word filter.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Apparently you can’t dashboard too much because I keep eating banned every MOTHER FAWKING TIME I DASHBOARD!!! -Yoink- YOU 343 for banning me for not playing a game type I don’t want to and letting someone else get in the game. I am not quitting. -Yoinks!-.

I love minotaurs. The only flaw that I can see is that maybe the minotaurs should have perfect radars rather than motion trackers, 'cause the optimal strategy for a survivor is to find a bush and crouch in it. Boring as butts. But man, that minotaurfall is cool.

> 2533274828496389;5:
>

Dashvoarding is quitting. I just found out yesterday that you can get banned for disconnects when I was playing with a guy and his wifi kept cutting out. You’re deliberately quitting. Hence the ban.

The moment you see the title of the map (e.g. Minotaur), and the game is still loading, you can press X, go to your friends list, and JOIN THEM. Then you leave their party, and search again. There’s NO PENALTY for doing this, I’ve done this a lot (everytime I see Mongoose Sumo and Paintball lol)

> 2533274828509198;8:
> The moment you see the title of the map (e.g. Minotaur), and the game is still loading, you can press X, go to your friends list, and JOIN THEM. Then you leave their party, and search again. There’s NO PENALTY for doing this, I’ve done this a lot (everytime I see Mongoose Sumo and Paintball lol)

Thanks for the tip mate!

Excuse me? :joy: I’m sorry, minosurus? WTH is that?

I like it
I think its fun.
Don’t be so hard on 343…well at least not yet. Action Sack just got released, so I say we should wait and see how the rest of the community takes it. Believe it or not, Minotaurs was a pretty popular Custom Game mode prior to being officially implemented into action sack. What gametypes you like and don’t like are all subjective to the player. A gametype that you love might not be like that to another player. Just give it time.

Umm, Minotaurs?
For a popular custom game, I’ve never heard of it.
Was this a Halo 4 thing?

Yeah i dont get it either, but my friends keep talking about it. Not sure what they are talikng about becuase they keep using a mocking/sarcastic tone. I will play it first thing saturday.

> 2533274828496389;5:
>

Ban related traffic goes here. Yes you are quitting. You’re just making sure the game starts a man down.

> 2535436108997217;1:
> Awful, awful gametype in my opinion. It really pains me to see such a gametype as bad as this one take priority over FFA SWAT, KOTH, Juggernaut, VIP, Multi-team, and so on. I know this is Community Action-Sack, and it just released, but I was just expecting more…

You’ll need the link above eventually.

I actually think it’s really fun, and there’s actually been once or twice where the survivors won the round when I played.

I’m at a wedding so I can’t play action sack yet​:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:. Is it worth the wait or is it just another classic gamemode that was poorly handled?

minotuars is the beast

Grabs popcorn lol rage quitters, rage quitters everywhere

> 2533274862773120;17:
> minotuars is the beast

It is very fun.

I actually have really enjoyed all of the game modes in action sack including Minotaurs.