Darkmoon's studio? A call to a dreamers ideas

So i’ve been thinking of starting a project of telling a story of a spartan fire team I started writing some things but never really got the ball rolling due to lack of bodies or custom maps to shoot on. What i’m saying is i’m starting my own YouTube/community dealo. not for fame or money but to finally tell the stories i’ve been dying to share yes most are pretty crappy or lame but i still have many ideas i’d like to share. And yes i’ll be calling this community “DarkMoon studio” and were a little short on staff being me and no one else so if you like halo which i know you do and story telling fell free to message me for an opportunity to join me on starting work on project “Ivory” and a place with me in this clueless kids dream of starting a halo series

So, you’re making a machinima? What you’re making is called a machinima. If I may suggest go on YouTube and look around for Machinima Discords, theres a ton of them. You’ll get all the help and direction you could ever want from people who have been doing this for YEARS.

> 2533274907200114;2:
> So, you’re making a machinima? What you’re making is called a machinima. If I may suggest go on YouTube and look around for Machinima Discords, theres a ton of them. You’ll get all the help and direction you could ever want from people who have been doing this for YEARS.

thank you for the suggestion

I’ll help