Dark Star vehicle

Does anyone else feel almost scared to pull out ground vehicles on Dark star? I always feel a bit worried by pulling out slower vehicles like tanks out because of the amount high ground. I enjoy the map but feel like it’s not the most vehicle friendly, and it seems that almost as soon as I spawn one that I get destroyed almost instantly by someone hiding up top.

Yes, thank you!

It’s just not a vehicle map for me, and they didn’t make it to be.

I’m usually scared to use heavy ground vehicles on any Warzone map. However, I won’t be afraid to get a Wraith to splatter Lord Viratus when I get the chance.

The map is more suited for smaller vehicles like ghosts unless you have map control.

> 2727626560040591;4:
> The map is more suited for smaller vehicles like ghosts unless you have map control.

I feel that the way the bases are positioned it’s hard to bring up a ghost to defend due to the poor maneuver room. It’s great though when the enemy team is in the middle.

> 2535437652903765;3:
> I’m usually scared to use heavy ground vehicles on any Warzone map. However, I won’t be afraid to get a Wraith to splatter Lord Viratus when I get the chance.

Only time I really bring out a heavy Vechiles is when warden shows up, I usually do it so that the enemy team focuses more on me while they take out the warden.

> 2533274847563380;2:
> Yes, thank you!
>
> It’s just not a vehicle map for me, and they didn’t make it to be.

I think Battle of Noctus is a great Vechiles map and I’d like them to make another similar to that.

Dark Star just feels bad when using vehicles, unless your in the middle and that’s getting you killed.

Pull out a Ghost Ultra and just boost nonstop figure 8 laps around the map splattering people… If you catch someone all alone stop and shoot em up. I’ve had a few sprees this way.

> 2535437652903765;3:
> I’m usually scared to use heavy ground vehicles on any Warzone map. However, I won’t be afraid to get a Wraith to splatter Lord Viratus when I get the chance.

Yes, I see a lot people using this strategy, and it’s quite effective… 1 Wraith for 150 points is always worth it.

Banshees and Phaetons are probably best on Darkstar, I see people use those most often rather than scorpions or mantises

Only thing i use is a ghost cause of the air vehicle control on the map. Even then its to support someone capping across the map.

I once got stuck with my Scorpion in the gravity lift at the East Armory. Haven’t been using heavy vehicles since then on Darkstar anymore.

> 2535437652903765;3:

It got patched out. All I could do was shove him today.

> 2533274840503992;10:
> I once got stuck with my Scorpion in the gravity lift at the East Armory. Haven’t been using heavy vehicles since then on Darkstar anymore.

That would be terrible! Was your cannon just pointed sky high lol

> 2535473761568769;9:
> Only thing i use is a ghost cause of the air vehicle control on the map. Even then its to support someone capping across the map.

I’d imagine air Vechiles just destroy on this map, I haven’t been able to call out any yet.

I don’t play it, the whole lay-outs rubbish.

> 2533274842514734;12:
> > 2533274840503992;10:
> > I once got stuck with my Scorpion in the gravity lift at the East Armory. Haven’t been using heavy vehicles since then on Darkstar anymore.
>
>
> That would be terrible! Was your cannon just pointed sky high lol
>
>
> > 2535473761568769;9:
> > Only thing i use is a ghost cause of the air vehicle control on the map. Even then its to support someone capping across the map.
>
>
> I’d imagine air Vechiles just destroy on this map, I haven’t been able to call out any yet.

The air vehicles have nowhere to hide, so I haven’t seen those go on too many sprees before getting shot down

Aerial vehicles in pairs seem to do fantastic. My brother and I pulled a Sword Banshee and a Phaeton Helios one time repecively and racked up about 40 kills between the two of us fairly recently. It just depends on how the match is going.