Dark Hole Games (A fan based Halo/Gaming website) is releasing their second free map pack! Come chec

Hey everyone I am the founder and creator of the website called Dark Hole Games (DHG for short). The website is for all gamers and you can interact with others on the site and be apart of the spotlight. It is also a fan based website for HALO. We make map packs for you all to download for free and also want to try to get the maps into the MatchMaking for Team Slayer, SWAT, and Rumble Pit.

We currently have one map pack out called “Condemned”. It consists of three slayer maps meant for 4v4 or 8v8 red vs blue. The map names are “Condemned” “Reactor” & “Stay Alive”. We currently just finished the second map pack, but are do some beta tests to make sure it runs right before it being released on August 1st, 2011. If you wish to download the current map pack go to darkjedix89 file share. That is my gamertag.

If you would like to know more about Dark Hole Games you can go to our main website at http://darkholegames.weebly.com

You can also follow us on Facebook by searching Dark Hole Games. Thank you for your time and support.

Your friends
-Dark Hole Games

map packs like maps made in forge?

Yup. I make all the maps myself for you all to have something new to play on. I think the maps DHG makes would be great for match making. They are well balanced, symmetrical and asymmetrical, we have nature, in air, UNSC type setting, Covenant type setting, special effects (ex: Juicy), and more. For the people who have played on the “Condemned” map pack thought they were really good. My friends who have beta tested the “Deception” map pack are really hoping they make match making because they are really well made.

They are good for 4v4 or 8v8 Red VS Blue, SWAT, Team Slayer, and Rumble Pit.

If you have any other questions, feel free to message me back on here.
You can also find out information at our website at http://darkholegames.weebly.com

Those maps look very, very basic. I’m seeing a lot of premade buildings, too.

We use only what the Forge can give us, which really isn’t a lot. I have done 3D modeling before and if forge was like 3DS Max we all would be able to make amazing things. So the maps will look “basic” as you said in the map packs, but its how everything is laid out that makes the map fun and work.

I would agree with anyone who thinks “making your own structures” would be awesome; but our logic is to use what people are use to seeing (such as: buildings) but then adding our own touches and flavor to the maps to set them apart from Bungie’s and others.

I just uploaded the pictures for the Dark Hole Games MAP PACK2: Deception on the website. Just go to this link below.