Damn.....

I thought B.net was bad for it’s hostility, but now I see it in 343i’s forums, especially the trolls. I really do want a honest answer. Is the Campaign that bad according to these people? I’ve tried the original CE and I had a blast, but CEA, why do people bash it so much? Well I hope to get mine very soon.

The campaign is great, I beat POA solo and had a blast, but I am NOT a solo campaign player.

So I stopped for today becuase I know how it ends. :stuck_out_tongue:

The campaign is amazing!!!
Everything you could hope for in a remake.
The only downside is the crappy lag for online co-op.

OP has left me perplexed. Where did you acquire this information having to do with CEA’s campaign being bad?

Every game has it’s issues right after release. Updates will come to fix them all in due time…I hope.

> Every game has it’s issues right after release. Updates will come to fix them all in due time…I hope.

I hope as well, cause I want to play with my friends in the campaign. O_O

The first Halo campaign is one of the best FPS campaigns on consoles. Get it.

Haven’t you heard? 343 is the right hand of Satan, here to destroy gaming and fun for all mankind!

> Haven’t you heard? 343 is the right hand of Satan, here to destroy gaming and fun for all mankind!

Lies!!!
Who told you that?
>>
<
<
Shhh!! you’re giving away the master plan!

I rescued a puppy at the pound and then everyone from 343 came over to my house and they formed a big line and they all kicked my puppy.

When they had all finished kicking my puppy, they stole a school bus that belonged to a school for the blind and went back to Washington and RUINED HALO FOREVER.

It’s true, because you’re reading this on the internet.

> OP has left me perplexed. Where did you acquire this information having to do with CEA’s campaign being bad?

Perplexed? I’m pretty sure some of these threads will tell you otherwise, from what I hear, most people bought CEA for the Multiplayer, not for the Campaign. I hope that answered your question.

Don’t worry, I won’t follow pursuit.

> The first Halo campaign is one of the best FPS campaigns on consoles. Get it.

> > OP has left me perplexed. Where did you acquire this information having to do with CEA’s campaign being bad?
>
> Perplexed? I’m pretty sure some of these threads will tell you otherwise, from what I hear, most people bought CEA for the multiplayer, not for the Campaign. I hope that answered your question.

The sad thing is a lot of people never did any research before buying the game. Then they get all worked up when things they want aren’t there.
If you want MP buy the map pack coming out for Reach.
Other wise buy the Remake and enjoy!!! I know I did and it was worth the $40 dollars I spent on it.
:smiley:

The only bad thing I’ve noticed is the lip-syncing being a bit off, but other than that, it’s awesome!

> > OP has left me perplexed. Where did you acquire this information having to do with CEA’s campaign being bad?
>
> Perplexed? I’m pretty sure some of these threads will tell you otherwise, from what I hear, most people bought CEA for the multiplayer, not for the Campaign. I hope that answered your question.
>
> Don’t worry, I won’t follow pursuit.

Anybody who bought CEA for the multiplayer is a misinformed person. It should be the other way around, if anything CEA should be bought ONLY for the campaign.

But anyway, I don’t see many people complaining about the campaign itself. All I see is people -Yoinking!- about the multiplayer.

> Anybody who bought CEA for the multiplayer is a misinformed person.

This. Why anyone would buy a ten year old game to play multiplayer on a year old engine is beyond me.

I bought it for both and I am 90% happy. The campaign is a blast although I have yet to play co-op and the multiplayer in the classic playlist makes it feel like Halo again.

Campaign is still the great experience CE was in 2001. Multiplayer is unfortunately -Yoink-.