Damn 343 (SPOILERS)

I have to say, I had many doubts about Halo 5 as many others did too. But holy -Yoink-, this game was gorgeous! The campaign was so fluent and perfect, except one cut-scene looked like a weird power rangers fight. I haven’t felt like this about Halo’s story since Halo 3, and I literally can NOT wait for Halo 6, the ending was just suburb and left your fans on a perfect cliffhanger. 100/10 on the story, not that it matters but you have my respect now 343 and I accept that you guys are leading us through our Halo adventure, keep up the AMAZING work and strive to make Halo 6 even better than Halo 5, because Halo 5 was your equivalent of Bungie’s Halo 2 just a true masterpiece.

Now all I have to wait for is forge now, please, blow me away even more than the campaign did.

> 2533274873630868;1:
> I have to say, I had many doubts about Halo 5 as many others did too. But holy -Yoink-, this game was gorgeous! The campaign was so fluent and perfect, except one cut-scene looked like a weird power rangers fight. I haven’t felt like this about Halo’s story since Halo 3, and I literally can NOT wait for Halo 6, the ending was just suburb and left your fans on a perfect cliffhanger. 100/10 on the story, not that it matters but you have my respect now 343 and I accept that you guys are leading us through our Halo adventure, keep up the AMAZING work and strive to make Halo 6 even better than Halo 5, because Halo 5 was your equivalent of Bungie’s Halo 2 just a true masterpiece.
>
> Now all I have to wait for is forge now, please, blow me away even more than the campaign did.

Have you seen the Legendary ending?

> 2535452997078700;2:
> > 2533274873630868;1:
> > I have to say, I had many doubts about Halo 5 as many others did too. But holy -Yoink-, this game was gorgeous! The campaign was so fluent and perfect, except one cut-scene looked like a weird power rangers fight. I haven’t felt like this about Halo’s story since Halo 3, and I literally can NOT wait for Halo 6, the ending was just suburb and left your fans on a perfect cliffhanger. 100/10 on the story, not that it matters but you have my respect now 343 and I accept that you guys are leading us through our Halo adventure, keep up the AMAZING work and strive to make Halo 6 even better than Halo 5, because Halo 5 was your equivalent of Bungie’s Halo 2 just a true masterpiece.
> >
> > Now all I have to wait for is forge now, please, blow me away even more than the campaign did.
>
>
> Have you seen the Legendary ending?

I just watched it, you think Cortana is going to fire Halo?

> 2533274873630868;3:
> > 2535452997078700;2:
> > > 2533274873630868;1:
> > > I have to say, I had many doubts about Halo 5 as many others did too. But holy -Yoink-, this game was gorgeous! The campaign was so fluent and perfect, except one cut-scene looked like a weird power rangers fight. I haven’t felt like this about Halo’s story since Halo 3, and I literally can NOT wait for Halo 6, the ending was just suburb and left your fans on a perfect cliffhanger. 100/10 on the story, not that it matters but you have my respect now 343 and I accept that you guys are leading us through our Halo adventure, keep up the AMAZING work and strive to make Halo 6 even better than Halo 5, because Halo 5 was your equivalent of Bungie’s Halo 2 just a true masterpiece.
> > >
> > > Now all I have to wait for is forge now, please, blow me away even more than the campaign did.
> >
> >
> > Have you seen the Legendary ending?
>
>
> I just watched it, you think Cortana is going to fire Halo?

No idea, maybe she’s building more Guardians.

> 2535452997078700;4:
> > 2533274873630868;3:
> > > 2535452997078700;2:
> > > > 2533274873630868;1:
> > > > I have to say, I had many doubts about Halo 5 as many others did too. But holy -Yoink-, this game was gorgeous! The campaign was so fluent and perfect, except one cut-scene looked like a weird power rangers fight. I haven’t felt like this about Halo’s story since Halo 3, and I literally can NOT wait for Halo 6, the ending was just suburb and left your fans on a perfect cliffhanger. 100/10 on the story, not that it matters but you have my respect now 343 and I accept that you guys are leading us through our Halo adventure, keep up the AMAZING work and strive to make Halo 6 even better than Halo 5, because Halo 5 was your equivalent of Bungie’s Halo 2 just a true masterpiece.
> > > >
> > > > Now all I have to wait for is forge now, please, blow me away even more than the campaign did.
> > >
> > >
> > > Have you seen the Legendary ending?
> >
> >
> > I just watched it, you think Cortana is going to fire Halo?
>
>
> No idea, maybe she’s building more Guardians.

She may try to do what the forerunners did and compose all willing organic lifeforms to convert them to data and then fire Halo annihilating all lifeforms that did not follow her philosophy. I just hope they don’t kill off John or Cortana, and I also hope that Halo 6 is the final Halo. Just give us a super long campaign and wrap things up, and after that start making Halo games based off of Halo lore within the Halo universe.