Damage Dealt

At the end of a match when you look at the PGCR, what are the units for damage dealt? I understand the concept of damage dealt and what it means but what is it measuring. Ex: Damage Dealt 2,148 (…)

Maybe each shield is 100 or so, and health bars are 25.
I can’t say for sure though.

Someone on the forums tried to one claim that it only counts health damage, and not shields damage. They had zero evidence, and I have never felt like that claim felt true after looking at game stats.

I think the above comment is true if I remember right. 100 points available in a shield bar, 25 available in the health bar. It’s at least close to those numbers. I believe I remember seeing numbers someone used from custom games to figure it out.

Both your shields and your character can accumulate damage, hence why some players can inflict tens of thousands of units worth of damage in Warzone.

So does this mean that A sniper headshot and a perfect with a magnum would count as the same amount of damage dealt?

> 2533274807468284;5:
> So does this mean that A sniper headshot and a perfect with a magnum would count as the same amount of damage dealt?

Testing in Forge would be the wise move; it may get repetitive, though.