Damage boost

Does it work if you are in a vehicle (wasp for example) like…does it increase the damage each shot from the vehicle gives ???

I believe it does.
I use speed, overshield & damage boosts mostly when in vehicles.
for speed boost, I can see my vehicle moving faster
for overshield, I can see the additional layer of shield.
for damage boost, i believe my blows carry more weight, however, i haven’t seen any visible confirmation. I’ve only used it in round 5 of mythic FF. and those bad guys almost don’t anything!

> 2535447452656740;2:
> I believe it does.
> I use speed, overshield & damage boosts mostly when in vehicles.
> for speed boost, I can see my vehicle moving faster
> for overshield, I can see the additional layer of shield.
> for damage boost, i believe my blows carry more weight, however, i haven’t seen any visible confirmation. I’ve only used it in round 5 of mythic FF. and those bad guys almost don’t anything!

Speed boost does not work on vehicles.

Overshield only works if you’re in an exposed seat like a warthog or ghost. No point in having it in a tank as the tank will blow up just the same.

Damage boost does increase vehicle damage.

Hm, nice to know.

I swear I never use damage boosts, I should.

Maybe I’ll pair damage boosts with an smg so I can get some commendations done.

> 2533274796780714;3:
> > 2535447452656740;2:
> > I believe it does.
> > I use speed, overshield & damage boosts mostly when in vehicles.
> > for speed boost, I can see my vehicle moving faster
> > for overshield, I can see the additional layer of shield.
> > for damage boost, i believe my blows carry more weight, however, i haven’t seen any visible confirmation. I’ve only used it in round 5 of mythic FF. and those bad guys almost don’t anything!
>
> Speed boost does not work on vehicles.
>
> Overshield only works if you’re in an exposed seat like a warthog or ghost. No point in having it in a tank as the tank will blow up just the same.
>
> Damage boost does increase vehicle damage.

True. The overshield can be useful if you are one shot in mythic ff, so you can survive more in case your vehicle is not weak. I mean, the enemies can kill you if you are one shot and your vehicle will live more than you, It happens more frecuently with mantis and wraiths.
It will be good if in Infinite they put some freeze to your vehicle or one garage where you can put the damage boost or the overshield. Sometimes when you left you vehicle like a tank or banshee, your teammates shot it or stole it (the ones that arent play on your lobby). So if you want to put one damage boost and you dont have a full team that listen to you, go far from your teammates and put there your damage boost, in the other hand if there’s someone near you, is a risk.

> 2533274796780714;3:
> > 2535447452656740;2:
> > I believe it does.
> > I use speed, overshield & damage boosts mostly when in vehicles.
> > for speed boost, I can see my vehicle moving faster
> > for overshield, I can see the additional layer of shield.
> > for damage boost, i believe my blows carry more weight, however, i haven’t seen any visible confirmation. I’ve only used it in round 5 of mythic FF. and those bad guys almost don’t anything!
>
> Speed boost does not work on vehicles.
>
> Overshield only works if you’re in an exposed seat like a warthog or ghost. No point in having it in a tank as the tank will blow up just the same.
>
> Damage boost does increase vehicle damage.

Really? that’s good to know. I use speed boost on vehicles a lot, and assumed they moved faster because I could see the blueish streak/glow.

I’ll always wonder about things like this it’s very informative.

> 2535406089545609;6:
> Maybe I’ll pair damage boosts with an smg so I can get some commendations done.

I’ve been doing this in Warzome Turbo!
Overshield, Damage Boost & a Plasma Rifle or Sentinel Beam. It’s been sooooo helpful for getting those last two weapon commendations finally out of the way.

Wish I had more Wasps because using a Damage Boost with that vehicle is too fun.