Damage Able Armour And Certain Spots To Die

For example, when your shield is down and you get shot, blood comes out of your suit I mean do you know how much that doesn’t make sense. Heres what should happen, when your shield is down and you get shot a hole should appear in your Armour then blood should come out that would make more sense.

Certain death spots, lots of games do this for example, if you get shot in the foot your guy dies, I mean like what how does that happen if someone in real life got shot in the foot they wouldn’t die. So heres what they should do if you get shot in the arm while your shield is down, that arm should get damaged and if you hit it enough times its not useful anymore.

Continue, but if you get shot in the body that should do some damage or in the head then your dead. So the only spots you should be able to die at is the body or the head

Halo isn’t meant to be realistic, if you’re looking for realism you’re better off playing ARMA.

Also, yeah you will die from getting your arms and legs shot off from trauma and blood loss. It doesn’t work like the Black Knight from Monty Python.

Or we could just continue with a headshot on an unshielded player causing death or a few body shots on an unshielded opponent causing death. I’ll ask you the same question I asked you in the other thread: Why do we need this? It is unnecessary and just isn’t Halo. I know that last part is arbitrary, but I assume others will get my point.

> Halo isn’t meant to be realistic, if you’re looking for realism you’re better off playing ARMA.
>
> Also, yeah you will die from getting your arms and legs shot off from trauma and blood loss. It doesn’t work like the Black Knight from Monty Python.

lol. What are you going to do, bleed on me?

No! Because blood shouldn’t come out when I get shot.

In all seriousness, aside from MAYBE getting shot in the toes, I like that there is no differentiation between thigh, gut, and heart. Body or head. I like the game play.

At least you can’t get shot in the weapon any more.