Daily XP Limit/ Spcialization Limit

I have been trying to figure out why there is a Daily XP limit, when the specializations aren’t immediately available. Only those who have the limited edition could advance through levels an benefit. Everyone else would just get to 70 faster and be stuck. Of course there has been an early release now for those who met certain requirements, or at least some that met the requirements. I have yet to receive my code. To top it all off, there is a double XP promotion.

Wouldn’t it make sense to just use the daily limit to calculate how many days it would take to reach 70 and then make the remaining specialization available to everyone? Even if I hadn’t played early it would still take the same amount of time to reach level 50 and make the specializations useful. The early code release seems like an attempt to sell more copies shortly after the release. That’s the only explanation I have.

Those who played early are meant to be “rewarded”. Many of us did not receive this reward and it seems like we’re being punished for playing early, since all it got us is stuck at level 70.