Daily XP Limit Increased? Noticed? Anyone?

Ok so I was level 77 this morning, Australia time, and That would be like 130-140k CR All in all to reach 80. Now I am now level 85. I shouldve hit XP cap by level 82-83. But I didn’t, XP still kept on going, and Im using Double XP! has anyone notice this? If so how much did it increased? by another 50k? making it a total of 200

Nobody?

I noticed. i was playing and was like, “should hit it any second now…” but I haven’t yet. yay. :slight_smile:

Can’t say. Stopped playing once I realized I wouldn’t be given a spec code.

I’m sure they pulled the cap because of all this code bs. It would be smart to try to regain people at this point.

I doubt they would pull it off… like they said… integrity of the game.

Probably increased as I saw once in their bulletin about increasing Cap

> I’m sure they pulled the cap because of all this code bs. It would be smart to try to regain people at this point.

I count my xp, i hit it today right at 156k, so it is still in effect.
it resets midnight Hawaii time, so check that time with your time to know when it resets.

Good Hunting Spartans,
Rabid Kiwi

156k for you? How come mine is different. and i know what time it resets on mine. Same time when daily xp resets but.

Heres my calculation Approximately

I was level 77 to 80 = Approx 140k

10k Left Should be level 82 since level 81 is free :L when you change specs

But no im level 85. thats 40-50k+ still going but i stopped coz I was going to cook :L Goin to try now. BTW I use double XP.

Thats way over 150k

> 156k for you? How come mine is different. and i know what time it resets on mine. Same time when daily xp resets but.
>
> Heres my calculation Approximately
>
> I was level 77 to 80 = Approx 140k
>
> 10k Left Should be level 82 since level 81 is free :L when you change specs
>
> But no im level 85. thats 40-50k+ still going but i stopped coz I was going to cook :L Goin to try now. BTW I use double XP.
>
> Thats way over 150k

lolz you got lucky then,

I started counting it when one day it seemed like the cap was to low. My math had me doing close to 220k on the night before. So i am guessing that it is a problem with the server. I remember i had to do 49-50 all over again i was at 50 and have the LE so I stopped and went to bed, i could not make my mind up on what i wanted to do first. When i got back the next night i was at 49 again with only 1k exp in the bar i was P.O.ed but that is when i started to do the math and counted every day after that.

I trust what you are saying, because i am quite positive it has happened to me.

It should take 3 days to go 10lvl’s for a spec. with the cap as it is after the 2nd day you need ruffly about 20-40k to finish. ( I am working on my 6th at 109 right now with 30k to go so i got use to the lvl stops ) if all goes well i should be 130 before the holidays.

Good Hunting Spartans,
Rabid Kiwi

5.6k till level 86. im tryna go 130 before xmas aswell… but cap is killing me… but at the moment im not hitting the cap. I just got like 25k 20 mins ago. still not hitting… going for a run again

I went from 97-105 today. The cap has increased.

i dont have enough time to even get 50k xp in a day

> i dont have enough time to even get 50k xp in a day

Right?

anyone KNOW what the cap is now?

id like to burn off my dew xp if possible…

I sure they did increase the cap, they had it dangerously low for the couple of days after release (which made no sense considering the promotion and the fact that people are going to play it for a lenghty amount of time upon release).

> i dont have enough time to even get 50k xp in a day

Not if you know how to grind hard. Grind hard play hard :stuck_out_tongue: (Work hard play hard)

Without double xp I can grind 150k in 5-6 hours non stop.

But I still have 58 games worth of Double XP so I grind 3 hours or less… I get distracted easily by youtube =="

> I went from 97-105 today. The cap has increased.

Mine was still going up to 86. I left mine 77 yesterday. Ill just identify later on how much it increased. Approximately as I dont really bother noticing Commendation awards

> I sure they did increase the cap, they had it dangerously low for the couple of days after release (which made no sense considering the promotion and the fact that people are going to play it for a lenghty amount of time upon release).

Did it start 50k on release? I didnt grind on release day until i got myself some double xp. i think it went from 50k to 70k to 100k to 150. I dont know about now, but adding Cap is useles… they can just ban boosters.

It was still 150 last I checked on Monday night.

Effect was being noticed today. Tuesday US, Wednesday Australia. I am aware that i was still 150k on monday. But yeh today, I was just confused. I was supposed to hit 150k on 83 but I still managed to level it to 86. I just stopped playing after that because I had to do something. But It was still going

> > i dont have enough time to even get 50k xp in a day
>
> Not if you know how to grind hard. Grind hard play hard :stuck_out_tongue: (Work hard play hard)
>
> Without double xp I can grind 150k in 5-6 hours non stop.
>
> But I still have 58 games worth of Double XP so I grind 3 hours or less… I get distracted easily by youtube =="
>
>
>
> > I went from 97-105 today. The cap has increased.
>
> Mine was still going up to 86. I left mine 77 yesterday. Ill just identify later on how much it increased. Approximately as I dont really bother noticing Commendation awards

umm i have a full time job and i go to school. i play 1 hour a day max during the week. and i don’t drink soda, or have money to blow on drinks i wont drink just for xp. im sure if i was unemployed on not limited to 2 specializations i would be hitting the cap daily too :stuck_out_tongue: but right now i dont have time