Daily Wins = challenges? And location?

Greetings,

So I’m weird about the daily/weekly challenges that were introduced in Reach. Like achievements, they encourage me not only to continue to play, but play differently from my norm.

So, I routinely hit Reach and Halo Wars 2 in my nightly sit down.

Truth be told, I have not played H5 that much but that changed recently while perusing my service record on Waypoint and noticed a daily win section. My internet is a little spotty currently so I have not pursued it whole heartedly as of yet.

But are these equivalent to challenges? So far, they haven’t seemed to have changed on several looks.

Second, on opening H5, I can’t find these daily win challenges anywhere.

I probably should have experimented a little more before posting this, but the thought occurred to me during a break at work.

Any feedback is appreciated in advance.

Cheers,
Brad

So it’s not like the Reach challenges. In Halo 5 your first win of the day In the Arena section and Warzone section will net you a daily req pack (2 in total per day) which will just have a handful of REQs.

Unfortunately they aren’t like the daily challenges in Reach. You can get up to 3 free req packs per day by winning a match of arena, war zone, and war zone firefight. If I remember correctly you can find them in game under either the game mode or multiplayer commendations

> 2535462450434439;2:
> So it’s not like the Reach challenges. In Halo 5 your first win of the day In the Arena section and Warzone section will net you a daily req pack (2 in total per day) which will just have a handful of REQs.

There’s also one for a daily Firefight Win. Doing so counts as a 2-for-1 for your Warzone and Warzone Firefight wins.

Thanks all.