Daily Winning Req packs available yet?!

Won in both & haven’t received squat! :stuck_out_tongue:

Been wondering the same thing. Bravo said that after the stream they would start giving them out. Nope.

Same here. Didn’t get a pack

I’ll keep playing & keep you peeps posted about it.

you do realize he most likely meant after the update they probably weren’t focusing all there time on that for what like 5 hours. Impatient people lol

Probably tomorrow. He definitely did say after the stream though.

> 2533274974358219;6:
> Probably tomorrow. He definitely did say after the stream though.

cool I didn’t watch it all lol I was only interested in forge

> 2533274884116647;5:
> you do realize he most likely meant after the update they probably weren’t focusing all there time on that for what like 5 hours. Impatient people lol

Just curious if others were getting it, why I made the thread. :]

So we will get reqs for winning?

> 2533274842506942;8:
> > 2533274884116647;5:
> > you do realize he most likely meant after the update they probably weren’t focusing all there time on that for what like 5 hours. Impatient people lol
>
>
> Just curious if others were getting it, why I made the thread. :]

nah my fault lol I didn’t stick around for the whole stream only forge I didn’t even know about these

I’m pretty sure I got one for a Warzone win a little while ago but didn’t get one for Arena. Not sure if bugged or he was mistaken that you can get two. It was equivalent to a silver pack.

> 2533274944621319;9:
> So we will get reqs for winning?

One a day for both arena & warzone. I’m guessing they’ll be equal to a promotion pack.

I hope its harder to get that just be on a winning. Should be something a little harder like 5th victory or something

Wait what now? Ive been playing with my new elite controller a d wkn many games, didnt get anything

> 2535411242468537;13:
> I hope its harder to get that just be on a winning. Should be something a little harder like 5th victory or something

No, just for your 1st win. Like League or something like that.

I got mine from arena just now. Bunch of random boosts and 100 rp

Oh I get it, sorry missed the stream so didnt know this

Got mine :]]

> 2533274828178452;2:
> Been wondering the same thing. Bravo said that after the stream they would start giving them out. Nope.

He clearly said a day after the stream. So tomorrow. Or maybe now, idk

You can get them now.