Daily/Weekly Challenges?

I haven’t heard about these yet. I know that Spartan Ops are going to be updated weekly but really those are co-op based.

Will Halo 4 still have challenges around multiplayer? Any news on this I missed?

Anyone???

I’m not 100% sure…in fact I’m not sure at all, but from the talk I’ve heard, I don’t think they will. (Someone correct me if I’m wrong). But 343i (that I know of) hasn’t said anything about daily and weekly challenges. So I assume they won’t be in Halo 4. I could very well be wrong, cause that would be cool if they did have challenges. Hope that helps.

Yeah I haven’t heard either. I personally like them simply because they are another thing to work on while playing.

> Yeah I haven’t heard either. I personally like them simply because they are another thing to work on while playing.

I really like that too…

You have to think like this. They are constantly updating and supporting reach challenges and gave us the abilitie to make our own so i dont see why they wouldnt put it in halo 4.

> You have to think like this. They are constantly updating and supporting reach challenges and gave us the abilitie to make our own so i dont see why they wouldnt put it in halo 4.

Yes, yes…

> You have to think like this. They are constantly updating and supporting reach challenges and gave us the abilitie to make our own so i dont see why they wouldnt put it in halo 4.

That’s true. If they are now supporting custom challenges, why would they not. Good point and I hope you’re right.