Daily / Weekly Challenges

Are you a fan of daily and weekly challenges, and do you think they will be brought back. Personally I like then but im not sure how they will work with the spartan points (lol) system, unless its very similar to credits.

I think that they’ll return. They were pretty popular in Reach.

Yeah im almost sure they will return, unless weekly spartan ops is some kind of replacement

I don’t want them to return as they kinda forced people to play a certain way for certain challenges. With precision weapon kills, people will betray you for the sniper every time. For grenade kills, they will grenade spam everything, including their teammates. For wins, people will cheat by host booting, lag switching, etc.

I just don’t think that they were that great. Most of the time, they aren’t even challenging. Most of the ones I get, are done by accident because I don’t try for them. They should really make them more challenging.

> I don’t want them to return as they kinda forced people to play a certain way for certain challenges. With precision weapon kills, people will betray you for the sniper every time. For grenade kills, they will grenade spam everything, including their teammates. For wins, people will cheat by host booting, lag switching, etc.
>
> I just don’t think that they were that great. Most of the time, they aren’t even challenging. Most of the ones I get, are done by accident because I don’t try for them. They should really make them more challenging.

Thats why there are playlists like team snipers. Honestly, i do most o fthe challnges without even realising. I am a fan of Arena, BTB, Swat and Snipers, so i get most of the achievments wuite regularly. Even the weekly acheivments of 200 multikills etc. In those cases i just play swat, easiest double kill fest ever if you’re good at it.

Thats just me though…

I hope they return, kinda nice to be rewarded for doing something every once in awhile.

I loved them they were fun!

> > I don’t want them to return as they kinda forced people to play a certain way for certain challenges. With precision weapon kills, people will betray you for the sniper every time. For grenade kills, they will grenade spam everything, including their teammates. For wins, people will cheat by host booting, lag switching, etc.
> >
> > I just don’t think that they were that great. Most of the time, they aren’t even challenging. Most of the ones I get, are done by accident because I don’t try for them. They should really make them more challenging.
>
> Thats why there are playlists like team snipers. Honestly, i do most o fthe challnges without even realising. I am a fan of Arena, BTB, Swat and Snipers, so i get most of the achievments wuite regularly. Even the weekly acheivments of 200 multikills etc. In those cases i just play swat, easiest double kill fest ever if you’re good at it.
>
> Thats just me though…
>
> I hope they return, kinda nice to be rewarded for doing something every once in awhile.

That was the problem though. You got them without even realizing it. That is why they need to make them more challenging. And there needs to be some level of consistency with the rewards. You get 15000 cR for 15 wins and 2000cR for 12 wins and 5000cR for 8 wins. No consistency at all.

> > > I don’t want them to return as they kinda forced people to play a certain way for certain challenges. With precision weapon kills, people will betray you for the sniper every time. For grenade kills, they will grenade spam everything, including their teammates. For wins, people will cheat by host booting, lag switching, etc.
> > >
> > > I just don’t think that they were that great. Most of the time, they aren’t even challenging. Most of the ones I get, are done by accident because I don’t try for them. They should really make them more challenging.
> >
> > Thats why there are playlists like team snipers. Honestly, i do most o fthe challnges without even realising. I am a fan of Arena, BTB, Swat and Snipers, so i get most of the achievments wuite regularly. Even the weekly acheivments of 200 multikills etc. In those cases i just play swat, easiest double kill fest ever if you’re good at it.
> >
> > Thats just me though…
> >
> > I hope they return, kinda nice to be rewarded for doing something every once in awhile.
>
> That was the problem though. You got them without even realizing it. That is why they need to make them more challenging. And there needs to be some level of consistency with the rewards. You get 15000 cR for 15 wins and 2000cR for 12 wins and 5000cR for 8 wins. No consistency at all.

Very true.

> > > I don’t want them to return as they kinda forced people to play a certain way for certain challenges. With precision weapon kills, people will betray you for the sniper every time. For grenade kills, they will grenade spam everything, including their teammates. For wins, people will cheat by host booting, lag switching, etc.
> > >
> > > I just don’t think that they were that great. Most of the time, they aren’t even challenging. Most of the ones I get, are done by accident because I don’t try for them. They should really make them more challenging.
> >
> > Thats why there are playlists like team snipers. Honestly, i do most o fthe challnges without even realising. I am a fan of Arena, BTB, Swat and Snipers, so i get most of the achievments wuite regularly. Even the weekly acheivments of 200 multikills etc. In those cases i just play swat, easiest double kill fest ever if you’re good at it.
> >
> > Thats just me though…
> >
> > I hope they return, kinda nice to be rewarded for doing something every once in awhile.
>
> That was the problem though. You got them without even realizing it. That is why they need to make them more challenging. And there needs to be some level of consistency with the rewards. You get 15000 cR for 15 wins and 2000cR for 12 wins and 5000cR for 8 wins. No consistency at all.

I really really agree with those last three last sentences

> > > > I don’t want them to return as they kinda forced people to play a certain way for certain challenges. With precision weapon kills, people will betray you for the sniper every time. For grenade kills, they will grenade spam everything, including their teammates. For wins, people will cheat by host booting, lag switching, etc.
> > > >
> > > > I just don’t think that they were that great. Most of the time, they aren’t even challenging. Most of the ones I get, are done by accident because I don’t try for them. They should really make them more challenging.
> > >
> > > Thats why there are playlists like team snipers. Honestly, i do most o fthe challnges without even realising. I am a fan of Arena, BTB, Swat and Snipers, so i get most of the achievments wuite regularly. Even the weekly acheivments of 200 multikills etc. In those cases i just play swat, easiest double kill fest ever if you’re good at it.
> > >
> > > Thats just me though…
> > >
> > > I hope they return, kinda nice to be rewarded for doing something every once in awhile.
> >
> > That was the problem though. You got them without even realizing it. That is why they need to make them more challenging. And there needs to be some level of consistency with the rewards. You get 15000 cR for 15 wins and 2000cR for 12 wins and 5000cR for 8 wins. No consistency at all.
>
> Very true.

If they are going to return, then there needs to be the consistency in the rewards. And they need to be actual challenges. A challenge isn’t something that 90% of people can accomplish without even trying.

If these things are looked after, then I would be more open to them.

I’m not sure what to vote ^^
I liked them at first, they encouraged you to play new playlists or try out new weapons and tactics. However, the payout is more often then not horrible compared to time invested, new challenges are rare and hence it makes the challenges boring, many is pure grind (yuck) and lastly they often encourage players to betray for power weapons or quit until they get the right map.
They could return, but would need to be improved a lot to make them fun again.