Daily Req Win Pack

So I just opened my daily win pack and got a weapon that I haven’t even unlocked the cert for yet. It was the legendary beam rifle. Not exactly complaining, but why did I get it if I haven’t unlocked the certification yet?

> 2533275006800227;1:
> So I just opened my daily win pack and got a weapon that I haven’t even unlocked the cert for yet. It was the legendary beam rifle. Not exactly complaining, but why did I get it if I haven’t unlocked the certification yet?

A certification only increases the likelyhood of recieving a Req, you can still get them otherwise just a lot less likely.

I believe you can still get reqs without the certification (i have one mantis but no certification), it just has a really low chance of happening. in saying that, the daily win packs seem to have higher chances than usual to produce uncertified reqs.

I don’t believe this is just a low probability occurrence. I think the Daily Win Req Packs can award anything regardless of certifications with much higher than normal probability.

The reason I suspect this is that I received 2 ultra rare reqs (Echidna and Arrow of Time) that I did not have certifications for in a single pack. If it was just the usual, extremely unlikely probability of receiving non-certified reqs like with normal packs this would be a statistical impossibility.

You can get good things and terrible things in the dailies.

I opened two and in my Warzone one I got two legendary reqs I didn’t have certs for, in my Arena one all I got were boosts.

> 2533274805064666;2:
> > 2533275006800227;1:
> > So I just opened my daily win pack and got a weapon that I haven’t even unlocked the cert for yet. It was the legendary beam rifle. Not exactly complaining, but why did I get it if I haven’t unlocked the certification yet?
>
>
> A certification only increases the likelyhood of recieving a Req, you can still get them otherwise just a lot less likely.

Didn’t know that. Thanks!

> 2533274851326318;4:
> I don’t believe this is just a low probability occurrence. I think the Daily Win Req Packs can award anything regardless of certifications with much higher than normal probability.
>
> The reason I suspect this is that I received 2 ultra rare reqs (Echidna and Arrow of Time) that I did not have certifications for in a single pack. If it was just the usual, extremely unlikely probability of receiving non-certified reqs like with normal packs this would be a statistical impossibility.

They must be special packs then. Would make sense if they are daily one-offs.

> 2533275006800227;6:
> > 2533274805064666;2:
> > > 2533275006800227;1:
> > > So I just opened my daily win pack and got a weapon that I haven’t even unlocked the cert for yet. It was the legendary beam rifle. Not exactly complaining, but why did I get it if I haven’t unlocked the certification yet?
> >
> >
> > A certification only increases the likelyhood of recieving a Req, you can still get them otherwise just a lot less likely.
>
>
> Didn’t know that. Thanks!

No problem!

> I don’t believe this is just a low probability occurrence. I think the Daily Win Req Packs can award anything regardless of certifications with much higher than normal probability.The reason I suspect this is that I received 2 ultra rare reqs (Echidna and Arrow of Time) that I did not have certifications for in a single pack. If it was just the usual, extremely unlikely probability of receiving non-certified reqs like with normal packs this would be a statistical impossibility.

Interesting. So the daily packs can give you higher rarity cards than a normal silver would allow? That seems pretty sweet.

> 2533274851326318;4:
> I don’t believe this is just a low probability occurrence. I think the Daily Win Req Packs can award anything regardless of certifications with much higher than normal probability.
>
> The reason I suspect this is that I received 2 ultra rare reqs (Echidna and Arrow of Time) that I did not have certifications for in a single pack. If it was just the usual, extremely unlikely probability of receiving non-certified reqs like with normal packs this would be a statistical impossibility.

When you are dealing with random values almost nothing is a statistical impossibility.

You can always get an item without the certification. One of the first things I got ever was a single Mantis without the cert. Didn’t use it for ages.

Daily REQ?

What’s a daily win req pack? And how do you get it

> 2533274836042393;13:
> What’s a daily win req pack? And how do you get it

By wining a match. Kinda self-explanatory…

Also I’ve heard around that you can occasionally get a permanent unlock such as a helmet from the packs.

Pretty excited about it but does anyone know if it’s calendar date or 24 hours from the time of opening?

By winning a match? I ain’t ever seen it.

> 2533274802029738;9:
> > I don’t believe this is just a low probability occurrence. I think the Daily Win Req Packs can award anything regardless of certifications with much higher than normal probability.The reason I suspect this is that I received 2 ultra rare reqs (Echidna and Arrow of Time) that I did not have certifications for in a single pack. If it was just the usual, extremely unlikely probability of receiving non-certified reqs like with normal packs this would be a statistical impossibility.
>
>
> Interesting. So the daily packs can give you higher rarity cards than a normal silver would allow? That seems pretty sweet.

Daily packs give common to legendary rarity

I got a REQ points card for my first card…not sure what that was about

> 2533274874666546;15:
> Also I’ve heard around that you can occasionally get a permanent unlock such as a helmet from the packs.

I opened two packs today. The arena one had nothing special in it but the warzone pack had a DMR with stabilization jets load out card.