Daily REQ packs give permanents

Proof
I have seen a few threads on here questioning if you can get a permanent REQ from a daily win pack. Well, you can.

I got an ultra rare the other day, nice little surprise considering i thought I was only going to get xp and rp boosts.

but do they give Certifications?

> 2533274795898804;3:
> but do they give Certifications?

Yeah they do, I got a Woodland gungoose cert the other day.

Yay thank you 343

> 2533274797761736;4:
> > 2533274795898804;3:
> > but do they give Certifications?
>
>
> Yeah they do, I got a Woodland gungoose cert the other day.

I got a Sword Banche cert on my first pack.

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

i got some decent stuff through daily’s but not cert’s yet.

Nice to see =)

I only get 2 nornfang, 2 binary rifle (The second one) one kirths left hand, a whispered thruth, etc…

Has anyone received any certs or permanent unlocks from the Arena daily win? I always seem to get RP and boosts from the Arena daily, whereas I’ve received some rare cards from the Warzone daily.

I got an ultra rare loadout weapon from an Arena daily a while back. Usually get crap from Warzone ones, mostly common xp boosts or gambits. It is possible, but probably an extremely low percentage.

My OP link is from an arena win.

I’ve only unlocked 1 weapon skin so far and ALOT of people have them wtf is going on? is my luck this bad?

> 2535418833514305;14:
> I’ve only unlocked 1 weapon skin so far and ALOT of people have them wtf is going on? is my luck this bad?

As you unlock more REQ cards, you’ll eventually start unlocking more weapon skins.

There are only five weapons skins that are Uncommon. The rest are Rare to Legendary.

I just keep getting 200rp points with just common useless stuff before I kept getting uncommon unlocks .

I’ve only had uncommon armors and loadout weapons thus far. Good to know that there are some higher tier rewards to be earned as well.

I got splinter turret and Spartan laser certified from them.

Haven’t received any permanent unlocks yet but have received a lot of ultra rares, think I’ve had 3 retina of the minds eye, a legendary rocket hog, one of the sniper variants and an ultra banshee

> 2535418833514305;14:
> I’ve only unlocked 1 weapon skin so far and ALOT of people have them wtf is going on? is my luck this bad?

If you are talking about daily win REQ packs, no your luck is fine. The chances are just that rare.
However if you are referring to silver REQ packs…then yeah, it just might be. I, myself, didn’t unlock my uncommon to rare weapon skins until I was on the last 25 or so perm REQs possible from Silvers (I don’t have my spreadsheet handy or I could give you the numbers, just to kill your morale a little bit more).