Daily packs offering one gurantee permanent unlock

Hello everyone,

Well the title pretty much says it, realistically the grind for req points is very hard on casual players that have not been playing every day since day one and seeing that we still have more DLC with more req cards it’s going to get harder. I think we need something to help along with the grind.

For those that say no think about how this can help out no players, it gives them motivation to win. It’s not something that is handed out freely, and if you do the math they can get 14 permanent req cards a week / 56 cards a month which still requires you to grind since we have over 2000 req cards total.

If course it should be! The first win of the day should be important!

Absolutely, it would give me an incentive to at least play 2 games a day.

Don’t know why people are voting no, this would make the grind a bit more manageable.

I wonder if those naysayers would vote no to daily challenges too…?

> 2533274881560701;4:
> Don’t know why people are voting no, this would make the grind a bit more manageable.
>
> I wonder if those naysayers would vote no to daily challenges too…?

Because some people don’t like everything handed to them. Participation awards are a joke.

this would be nice!

> 2533274881560701;4:
> Don’t know why people are voting no, this would make the grind a bit more manageable.
>
> I wonder if those naysayers would vote no to daily challenges too…?

I think these are the ones that have been playing since day one and have everything unlocked already

> 2661949065475413;5:
> > 2533274881560701;4:
> > Don’t know why people are voting no, this would make the grind a bit more manageable.
> >
> > I wonder if those naysayers would vote no to daily challenges too…?
>
>
> Because some people don’t like everything handed to them. Participation awards are a joke.

Its not being handed something if you win a game to earn it.

slag agrees

> 2661949065475413;5:
> > 2533274881560701;4:
> > Don’t know why people are voting no, this would make the grind a bit more manageable.
> >
>
>
> Because some people don’t like everything handed to them. Participation awards are a joke.

Back in my day, we had a stick and two rocks.

Anyway, if they gave out perms, it would have to be uncommon exclusively. Otherwise the whole system crashes. Some noob gets a Normfang cert after his first win, and everyone’s pissed.

> 2661949065475413;5:
> > 2533274881560701;4:
> >
>
>

And a pack full of common boosts aren’t a joke?

It would have to stick to common/uncommon items. With maybe a jump to rare every Nth amount of consecutive days obtained. Otherwise this just defeats the purpose.

> 2533274837720524;11:
> > 2661949065475413;5:
> > > 2533274881560701;4:
> > > Don’t know why people are voting no, this would make the grind a bit more manageable.
> > >
> > > I wonder if those naysayers would vote no to daily challenges too…?
> >
> >
> > Because some people don’t like everything handed to them. Participation awards are a joke.
>
>
> And a pack full of common boosts aren’t a joke?

It’s adequate for the task you’re being asked to do. Win a game… such a challenge.

Next they’ll be giving out free REQS for watching their streams, oh wait…

I’d rather Bronze Packs have 1 Permanent Common unlock than for Daily Win Packs to.

> 2661949065475413;13:
> > 2533274837720524;11:
> > > 2661949065475413;5:
> > > > 2533274881560701;4:
> > > > Don’t know why people are voting no, this would make the grind a bit more manageable.
> > > >
> > > > I wonder if those naysayers would vote no to daily challenges too…?
> > >
> > >
> > > Because some people don’t like everything handed to them. Participation awards are a joke.
> >
> >
> > And a pack full of common boosts aren’t a joke?
>
>
> It’s adequate for the task you’re being asked to do. Win a game… such a challenge.
>
> Next they’ll be giving out free REQS for watching their streams, oh wait…

What does it matter to you anyway? I believe I’ve read many times that you already have all the REQs… so why do you care? It doesn’t affect you at all, does it?

If they did give out unlocks, then they would have a crap ton more reqs to unlock to offset those with 500 wins already… just saying. it sounds good but pry not the desired effect for long term playability for 343

> 2533274811771792;16:
> If they did give out unlocks, then they would have a crap ton more reqs to unlock to offset those with 500 wins already… just saying. it sounds good but pry not the desired effect for long term playability for 343

Silver and Golds both give 2 permanent unlocks per pack, and you can buy multiple of them everyday. I fail to see how 2 unlocks a day from first wins would negatively affect the current system.

It would give me an incentive to play

I think it would be alright if the Warzone daily win pack were like a permanent Common or Uncommon item, would help newer players to obtain some items,but in any case not too bothered with the way it is now really, you can get some good stuff out of the Warzone daily win packs.

I vote no because it’s unfair to people who already have grind out the gear. We have to earn it like everyone else otherwise the highest rank and having those certifications/skins means less.