Daily Login Pack (343 Response)

Is the Daily Login Pack discontinued?

Join the club, I haven’t been getting any daily login packs either since monday. Aside from arena daily win and warzone daily win of course

Good question. I haven’t seen one in a few days.

Yeah seems they have stopped. Didn’t get one yesterday or today.

Oddly, a friend of mine had one appear out of nowhere late yesterday, so something weird is going on.

I didn’t get one yesterday but I got one this morning.

idk

Yeah, I didn’t get one today or yesterday. Either this is just a glitch, they’re reworking the pack, or it’s another one of 343’s out of the blue decisions that doesn’t seem to make any sense.

I haven’t had one for a couple of days either, what’s going on? :s

So the consensus is that the daily login packs stopped on monday or tuesday.

I haven’t seen one in 2 days. Glad I’m not the only person having this problem.

Yeah I haven’t been getting mine either since Monday or Tuesday

I played a game today and got the Daily Pack. Maybe they made it so that you have to play a game in order to get it, instead of just loading up the game or Waypoint.

> 2533274817408735;13:
> I played a game today and got the Daily Pack. Maybe they made it so that you have to play a game in order to get it, instead of just loading up the game or Waypoint.

I played a game of slayer and still no pack :c I got a commendation pack though but it was crap

So it seems like we need to play a game or login to receive the pack.

Thank you for your report! We’re taking a look at this.

Ive been logged in and have played games and I still don’t get any daily login packs… Just another step or issue 343i is having… Or god knows what…

> Thank you for your report! We’re taking a look at this.

Thank yu you do good work i like it also there is a hread about brazils not beinh able to play halo 5 they say you dont care and are ignoring them i tried to tekl them that you love your fans and will have it fixed very soon 34 is good developerss not lazywho sell not working games thats mean to say people sjould be kindler

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> Thank you for your report! We’re taking a look at this.

Your welcome for the reportrs

Think so im not getting any now?