Daily credit limit question ?

What’s the most amount of credits you can earn with custom challenges without getting bannned per day ?

You can’t get banned for Custom Challenges. If you do, it’s a mistake. That said, you can do as many Custom Challenges as you want, up until you hit the credit limit of 200,000 cR.

> You can’t get banned for Custom Challenges. If you do, it’s a mistake. That said, you can do as many Custom Challenges as you want, up until you hit the credit limit of 200,000 cR.

Just to add on, you won’t be notified of the credit cap when using Custom Challenges.

Well I still don’t get how people are doing it 4 hours since play all day without maxing it out.

> Well I still don’t get how people are doing it 4 hours since play all day without maxing it out.

Custom Challenges can give big payouts and constantly doing them speeds it up.

> > Well I still don’t get how people are doing it 4 hours since play all day without maxing it out.
>
> Custom Challenges can give big payouts and constantly doing them speeds it up.

I do them all the time but they don’t show up for a while but curious what people are doing for the challenges to get ‘big payouts’

> > > Well I still don’t get how people are doing it 4 hours since play all day without maxing it out.
> >
> > Custom Challenges can give big payouts and constantly doing them speeds it up.
>
> I do them all the time but they don’t show up for a while but curious what people are doing for the challenges to get ‘big payouts’

I worded that horribly, I meant the fact people complete smaller rewarded challenges so fast that they can re-do them constantly to get more and more cR.

lol must be a pain, tend to keep checking, go for the bigger rewards.

alright thanks

I get 20,000 cr in about ten mins. I get big payouts thats why I was asking about the daily limit.