Daily Challenges too Easy.

As someone who strives to complete every daily challenge in a given day, I’ve noticed that they seem much too easy. For the past few days I’ve been completing all four daily challenges in little under an hour.

And today, the challenges are laughably easy.

Covenant-Cide: Kill 120 enemies in Firefight Matchmaking.
Just go do one or two Score Attacks and it’s completed.

T-Hug It Out: Kill 4 enemies with Close Quarters Combat in a Multiplayer Matchmaking.
Just go play one game of Living Dead.

Eyes in the Sky: Kill 10 enemies with the Target Designator on ONI, Heroic.
Just go to Rally Point Alpha, kill the Wraiths and revert to last checkpoint.

Participation Counts: Complete 4 matches in Multiplayer Matchmaking.
Need I explain?

In my opinion, there needs to be more harder challenges, but of course for a lot of other people having easy challenges is good.

The challenges are like the gameplay in Reach. I didn’t care anymore for challenges,because they are how you said really to easy or sometimes really to stupid.

Daily challenges are supposed to be easy. If you want something harder, try the weekly challenge.

> Daily challenges are supposed to be easy. If you want something harder, try the weekly challenge.

The Weekly challenges are easy as well. I completed Ride The Wave on Tuesday, they’re just a bit time consuming.

> > Daily challenges are supposed to be easy. If you want something harder, try the weekly challenge.
>
> The Weekly challenges are easy as well. I completed Ride The Wave on Tuesday, they’re just a bit time consuming.

Indeed. The LASO challenges were better than some of the current challenges.

> > > Daily challenges are supposed to be easy. If you want something harder, try the weekly challenge.
> >
> > The Weekly challenges are easy as well. I completed Ride The Wave on Tuesday, they’re just a bit time consuming.
>
> Indeed. The LASO challenges were better than some of the current challenges.

Agreed, I enjoy the L.A.S.O challenges because well, they’re actually a challenge.

> > > > Daily challenges are supposed to be easy. If you want something harder, try the weekly challenge.
> > >
> > > The Weekly challenges are easy as well. I completed Ride The Wave on Tuesday, they’re just a bit time consuming.
> >
> > Indeed. The LASO challenges were better than some of the current challenges.
>
> Agreed, I enjoy the L.A.S.O challenges because well, they’re actually a challenge.

Exactly. I don’t mind the daily challenges being easy (provided their credit reward reflects this), but the Weekly should actually be challenging.

EDIT: How is it that completing 150 waves in FF gets you 12000 cR, but winning 50 games of multiplayer only gets you 7777 cR. The latter seems more challenging than the former.

I really don’t mind the easy challenges, but I would like to occasionally see more difficult challenges with higher payouts. I mean really, most of them are around 1000 CR no matter the difficulty level. You can easily get over 3000 CR in a game of Firefight Arcade, so what’s the point of going for a difficult challenge for chump change?

> > > > > Daily challenges are supposed to be easy. If you want something harder, try the weekly challenge.
> > > >
> > > > The Weekly challenges are easy as well. I completed Ride The Wave on Tuesday, they’re just a bit time consuming.
> > >
> > > Indeed. The LASO challenges were better than some of the current challenges.
> >
> > Agreed, I enjoy the L.A.S.O challenges because well, they’re actually a challenge.
>
> Exactly. I don’t mind the daily challenges being easy (provided their credit reward reflects this), but the Weekly should actually be challenging.
>
> EDIT: How is it that completing 150 waves in FF gets you 12000 cR, but winning 50 games of multiplayer only gets you 7777 cR. The latter seems more challenging than the former.

Once again, I agree. Last weeks weekly challenge was harder then this weeks weekly challenge ten fold.

And regarding the daily challenges, for me they’re getting much too easy as I said in the OP. And the Participation Counts challenge was worth the most, and that makes no sense.

EDIT: As said by the poster above me, thank you for refreshing my mind. Payouts aren’t worth enough cR, but then again they are extremely easy.

> I really don’t mind the easy challenges, but I would like to occasionally see more difficult challenges with higher payouts. I mean really, most of them are around 1000 CR no matter the difficulty level. You can easily get over 3000 CR in a game of Firefight Arcade, so what’s the point of going for a difficult challenge for chump change?

A friend of mine says the same thing. He only ever does challenges if he can earn them while playing multiplayer or FF.

Aside from the fact that challenges don’t deserve that name and should be called something like “objectives”, I don’t mind easy challenges that provide a little credits bonus to what I normally earn while playing. But as other people already said, I also wouldn’t mind harder challenges that pay out more.