Daily Challenges - the joke is over

New! Challenges only for the unemployed! High system wear! Little reward! YAY!

10k exp for 50 hunters OR 3-5 swat matches.
8k exp for --250-- Jackals OR (see above)
Raise the Flag vs (see above again)
Deft Hand vs (see above AGAIN)
Spartan Takedown vs unbroken system/controller. 5000? Really?

Who is on the crack pipe over at 343?

the 5000 spartan challenge is pretty funny. assuming you kill 20 per match, which is probably above average, and you lose eveyr single match and get 2200 poitns per match you will end up with 550,000 points.

not to mention all the commendations you would achieve in those matches and killings.

thats gotta be around 2 or 3 specializations worth of points.

> New! Challenges only for the unemployed! High system wear! Little reward! YAY!
>
> 10k exp for 50 hunters OR 3-5 swat matches.
> 8k exp for --250-- Jackals OR (see above)
> Raise the Flag vs (see above again)
> Deft Hand vs (see above AGAIN)
> Spartan Takedown vs unbroken system/controller. 5000? Really?
>
> Who is on the crack pipe over at 343?

^^^This, i have 13,000 total kills in the 5 months this game has been around lol.

You would have to get 167 kills per day, every day.

Even at 15 kills per game, that’s 11+ games per day, which is 110 minutes (10 mins assumption including search time/start up).

Who has 2 hours of halo time literally every day? Certainly no one with full time job/family/real life

Currently at Uni and closing in on 2k kills. It’s harder than it looks, and playing regicide with 20 something kills per game, with a 3/4min game is somewhat helpful.

Not that I’m advocating that it’s a fun a challenge or anything, I think it’s an odd exaggeration of the usual numbers and not worth the experience obtainable. Still, the odd challenge for the addicted players was bound to show up from time to time.

I’m glad I’m 130 because I would be really mad at these challenges otherwise. How are we supposed to get 5000 kills in a month? I only have about 11,000 total, and I’ve been playing since the first day. Winning games was a boring monthly, but at least it was doable.

Not to mention that they’ve been recycling the same four weekly challenges for the campaign.

> I’m glad I’m 130 because I would be really mad at these challenges otherwise. How are we supposed to get 5000 kills in a month? I only have about 11,000 total, and I’ve been playing since the first day. Winning games was a boring monthly, but at least it was doable.

I think they’re trying to say how easy their game is…