daily challenges mix up

anyone notice “win 3 games in king of the hill” is one of the daily challenges under war games today… though you can not play king of the hill in war games…
why is 343 trying to destroy halo?

There is koth in Crimson noobie.

I guess they’re trying to encourage people to play the Crimson DLC Playlist and vote for KotH.

> There is koth in Crimson noobie.

And what about the people who don’t own the Crimson map pack?

> > There is koth in Crimson noobie.
>
> And what about the people who don’t own the Crimson map pack?

It’s free until Tuesday…

I think your missing the point.
the exposure of incompetence continues… and this whole marketing gimmick to purchase the L.E. or map packs, now the game it self is 39.99 so people can get the game and the maps for $60. now just make me sick and is a slap in the face to those who just pre-ordered the game with a crappy downloadable armor… suck
games great though… besides the jet pack

> anyone notice “win 3 games in king of the hill” is one of the daily challenges under war games today… though you can not play king of the hill in war games…
> why is 343 trying to destroy halo?

Crimson DLC has King of the Hill.

I paid full price for the LE. Have I been disappointed or upset at certain growing pains of the company that were bore by the community? Sure. But my new motto is get over it.

To not expect a Christmas sale price is short sighted on your part. If you wanted the best deal you should have waited. Common sense.