Daily Challenges for REQ Points?

So Halo 5 is a couple months old and the flow of REQ points is getting a bit better but its still kinda slow? Should they add something like “25 Headshots with BRs” will get you 500 REQ Points and maybe “80 AR Kills” 800 REQ Points. It could make people also use more of the other weapons as well that might not be as popular. 15 Boltshot Kills, Plasma Grenade Sticks and vehicle splatters. Or maybe Hijacks or Skyjacks. It could be pretty much anything and it could be adding more diversity into Halo 5.

Daily and weekly challenges would be nice. I always enjoyed those.

Bringing back challenges would be a great way to bring back players! I miss those challenges…

Daily challenges are kinda there with daily win packs, just always the same and pretty uneventful. I do hope they think about something, I know more REQs for us hurt their business a little, but a constant playerbase was something they aimed for a lot more, right? Well it would definitely help a lot.

Agreed, more, visible daily/weekly challenges would be awesome

I miss the custom challenge maker on the old waypoint for Halo Reach, where you gave yourself an hour to get 100 kills or less time and got great credit rewards

Yes, good topic OP. As much as I enjoy Halo 5’s MP, Warzone Assualt is becoming a small grind fest for me. Consdiering Arena is not an efficient way to earn req points, it would be nice to have daily challenges that would supplement the lack of points a player earned say in FFA or SWAT. ( I know why 343i is doing this with Arena, but I’ve spent like 30 bucks so far and I refuse to spend any additional money on REQ packs).

daily challenges are an excellent idea

> 2535457892133665;4:
> Daily challenges are kinda there with daily win packs, just always the same and pretty uneventful. I do hope they think about something, I know more REQs for us hurt their business a little, but a constant playerbase was something they aimed for a lot more, right? Well it would definitely help a lot.

Yeah but not really. Daily rewards for completing and winning one match are not the same thing as having daily challenges i.e. Destroy 10 vehicles, complete 5 assassinations, earn 5 top gun medals and earn 1000 REQ points.

OP has a great idea here (although, we need to be careful what we are asking for… This has EPIC LEVEL GRINDFEST written all over it if it’s not implemented correctly)

The examples of challenges that OP has written would work perfectly.

I made a forum just like this a while back! I would love this ideA.

Daily challenges is a must. Because with each content drop, it adds like 30 hours of grinding. That’s just my rough estimation, I could more accurately crunch the numbers, but I’m gonna be doing that later anyhow. But still, without content drops it’s already about a 250 hour non-stop grind at best.

Absolutely. Even though I have finally collected all of the loadouts, armors, visors, etc from the req packs, I would still like to see daily and weekly challenges in Halo 5. Hopefully they grant both RP and XP.

I agree I think they should have daily and weekly challenges for req points.

This is why I disagree with Daily Challenges. I don’t use the AR regularly, mainly because I think the pistol is not only practical but more versatile. Now, when you add in these daily challenges it influences players like myself to use other weapons that could impact the result of the game. I don’t want to lose the game because my teammates rushed with an AR just in an attempt to gain EXP. I would stand more behind daily challenges if they were less of a Weapon Challenge and more of a Killstreak or Headshot. Something that each player can do without possibly sacrificing their normal play/better judgement.

> 2533274848763524;14:
> This is why I disagree with . I don’t use the AR regularly, mainly because I think the pistol is not only practical but more versatile. Now, when you add in these daily challenges it influences players like myself to use other weapons that could impact the result of the game. I don’t want to lose the game because my teammates rushed with an AR just in an attempt to gain EXP points. I would stand more behind daily challenges if they were less of a Weapon Challenge and more of a Killstreak or Headshot. Something that each player can do without possibly sacrificing their normal play/better judgement.

Daily challenges would be great. However, I also agree with this post - if daily challenges will make teammates only aim for completing the challenges, thus costing your team the win, I’d rather there be no daily challenges.

> 2533274887968151;11:
> Daily challenges is a must. Because with each content drop, it adds like 30 hours of grinding. That’s just my rough estimation, I could more accurately crunch the numbers, but I’m gonna be doing that later anyhow. But still, without content drops it’s already about a 250 hour non-stop grind at best.

Grinding Gold Packs is absolutely terrible.

> 2533274925810919;1:
> So Halo 5 is a couple months old and the flow of REQ points is getting a bit better but its still kinda slow? Should they add something like “25 Headshots with BRs” will get you 500 REQ Points and maybe “80 AR Kills” 800 REQ Points. It could make people also use more of the other weapons as well that might not be as popular. 15 Boltshot Kills, Plasma Grenade Sticks and vehicle splatters. Or maybe Hijacks or Skyjacks. It could be pretty much anything and it could be adding more diversity into Halo 5.

Pretty good idea, rewards those who actually do work :slight_smile: I approve.

I approve of daily challenges for req points and experience. However if it makes 343 get less money, it probably ain’t gonna happen,

Agree! Daily challenges and Weekly challenges would be great.

> 2533274913472518;15:
> > 2533274848763524;14:
> > This is why I disagree with . I don’t use the AR regularly, mainly because I think the pistol is not only practical but more versatile. Now, when you add in these daily challenges it influences players like myself to use other weapons that could impact the result of the game. I don’t want to lose the game because my teammates rushed with an AR just in an attempt to gain EXP points. I would stand more behind daily challenges if they were less of a Weapon Challenge and more of a Killstreak or Headshot. Something that each player can do without possibly sacrificing their normal play/better judgement.
>
>
> Daily challenges would be great. However, I also agree with this post - if daily challenges will make teammates only aim for completing the challenges, thus costing your team the win, I’d rather there be no daily challenges.

I mean XP is great, but winning benefits everyone.