Daily blog Idea

If you all remember the McFarlane give away not to long ago, you know that they picked 9 people to win one of these prizes. I was one of them and I am very greatful that. So, I decided to do something cool with the action figure when it comes. I was thinking about making a daily blog or something with a picture of that figure doing something cool everyday. For example take a picture of my figure in burger king, write a story about him/her and their adventure there. I’m not the type of guy that keeps his action figure nicely preserved in the forbidden to open box, I play with my toys dag nabbit! I’m planning for this to be a daily thing that I will be doing. I think it’s a good way to do something cool to do in the community and a special way to say thank you to bs angel and McFarlane. It would be also be pretty sweet to have other member’s action figures to star in some of these posts. I just have to find my camera’s computer usb.

What do you think of this?

P.S. Can anyone teach me how to twitter?

LOL I can teach you! It’s quite fun and VERY ADDICTIVE!

> LOL I can teach you! It’s quite fun and VERY ADDICTIVE!

I understand it slightly but, I don’t understand the following thing, how to do twitter pics. It looks rather confusing and I never bothered to pursue trying to lrn2twitter.

Well first things first. Do you have an account set up? If so, we can take this conversation to Twitter to get you better acquainted with the service.

> Well first things first. Do you have an account set up? If so, we can take this conversation to Twitter to get you better acquainted with the service.

Yeah I do. We’ll Have to do this later though. I have to leave soon.

OP updated