Daily/Arena Req Pack Glitch

I’ve noticed this odd glitch happens on occasion with the Daily and Arena Win REQ packs. For example, I’ll get two Arena XP boosts in the pack, but when I play a game only one of the two XP boosts will appear in my available boosts to use. When I play a game after that, the missing XP boost will appear.

I’m mainly noticing it happens with XP boosts because those are the ones that I use so I usually don’t have any until I get those packs. It could also be happening with other types of boosts, but I haven’t been paying attention to them. I don’t know if anyone at 343 will read this, but I just wanted to mention it.

> 2727626560040591;1:
> I’ve noticed this odd glitch happens on occasion with the Daily and Arena Win REQ packs. For example, I’ll get two Arena XP boosts in the pack, but when I play a game only one of the two XP boosts will appear in my available boosts to use. When I play a game after that, the missing XP boost will appear.
>
> I’m mainly noticing it happens with XP boosts because those are the ones that I use so I usually don’t have any until I get those packs. It could also be happening with other types of boosts, but I haven’t been paying attention to them. I don’t know if anyone at 343 will read this, but I just wanted to mention it.

I have the exact same issue here, hope it get fixed in the next update

> 2727626560040591;1:
> I’ve noticed this odd glitch happens on occasion with the Daily and Arena Win REQ packs. For example, I’ll get two Arena XP boosts in the pack, but when I play a game only one of the two XP boosts will appear in my available boosts to use. When I play a game after that, the missing XP boost will appear.
>
> I’m mainly noticing it happens with XP boosts because those are the ones that I use so I usually don’t have any until I get those packs. It could also be happening with other types of boosts, but I haven’t been paying attention to them. I don’t know if anyone at 343 will read this, but I just wanted to mention it.

It’s because it doesn’t register that you are getting new boosts until after another game.

I wanted to update this and mention that I’ve also noticed this is now happening with normal REQ packs as well.

I would open a gold pack, get an XP boost, start a game and it wouldn’t show up as an available boost in the menu and it wouldn’t show up in the REQ collection boosts menu either. I went and backed out of the lobby and started another game and it would show up. This has been happening a few times now.

> 2727626560040591;4:
> I wanted to update this and mention that I’ve also noticed this is now happening with normal REQ packs as well.
>
> I would open a gold pack, get an XP boost, start a game and it wouldn’t show up as an available boost in the menu and it wouldn’t show up in the REQ collection boosts menu either. I went and backed out of the lobby and started another game and it would show up. This has been happening a few times now.

So there is a delay from when you open a pack to when it shows in game? Is that the glitch?

> 2533274875982754;5:
> > 2727626560040591;4:
> > I wanted to update this and mention that I’ve also noticed this is now happening with normal REQ packs as well.
> >
> > I would open a gold pack, get an XP boost, start a game and it wouldn’t show up as an available boost in the menu and it wouldn’t show up in the REQ collection boosts menu either. I went and backed out of the lobby and started another game and it would show up. This has been happening a few times now.
>
> So there is a delay from when you open a pack to when it shows in game? Is that the glitch?

Isn’t this common though. It takes numerous minutes for the req system to appear when you start the game, so I’m guessing it would take any req item some time to appear.

> 2533274972430429;6:
> It takes numerous minutes for the req system to appear when you start the game, so I’m guessing it would take any req item some time to appear.

This happens when all my REQ’s are already loaded though and it doesn’t happen every time, so I don’t think it’s a matter of the REQ’s just taking time to appear since they usually appear right away when it’s working normally.