Daily and Weekly Challenges

As of now, I’m seeing a repeat of the same daily and weekly challenges lately. I was wondering if we could pitch an idea to 343 to maybe include the Campaign and Skulls to be apart of the daily and weekly challenges. As of now if you completed the game there is no real reason to go back unless you haven’t gotten the skulls or campaign logs. Halo: Reach solved this problem by also having challenges include LASO as much as I don’t like LASO it gave you some reason. Same with Firefight, this is a mode for potential why there are no challenges connected to this mode but we have Strongholds every other match is beyond me. I’d like a reason to use my Blitz cards other than just Blitz. Hopefully when Terminus Firefight comes out that will also be a reason. Because as of now these two modes are being severely neglected. Even maybe raise the level cap from 50?

Some variety in the challenges would certainly help the other game modes get some love. I think increasing the reward to 2 Blitz packs on extra hard challenges would also create more incentive to play the other modes too if they were centered around them.

I agree with the LASO challenges too. I made some awesome friends who had the same ambitions to conquer LASO and reap the huge credit rewards.

If I could add another idea, having a monthly communIty challenge could be fun too. Like, beat 10,000 rounds of firefight or use 50,000 blitz cards as a community.

> 2533274813444880;2:
> Some variety in the challenges would certainly help the other game modes get some love. I think increasing the reward to 2 Blitz packs on extra hard challenges would also create more incentive to play the other modes too if they were centered around them.
>
> I agree with the LASO challenges too. I made some awesome friends who had the same ambitions to conquer LASO and reap the huge credit rewards.
>
> If I could add another idea, having a monthly communIty challenge could be fun too. Like, beat 10,000 rounds of firefight or use 50,000 blitz cards as a community.

Yeah we really need something, we have no incentive to play these other modes. I wish I had a reason to revisit the Campaign other than doing a Halothon when Halo 6 comes out.