daily and weekly challenges

daily and weekly (and if someones feeling generous, monthly challenges) should be brought back. it adds a lot to general game play, having extra objectives with specific rewards that we can see straight away. instead of waiting to buy req packs you could go for a specific reward of XP, RP and maybe a bronze pack for daily, silver for weekly and gold for monthly, or even more. with these new card packs introduced to the game i feel like it would just be ignorant not to add these small challenges. thanks

I miss the challenges from Reach. Definitely gave me reasons to go back into modes and playlists I hadn’t touched in a while.
Would be nice to see something similar in H5 :slight_smile:

Try http://www.halochallenge.com/ It seems like a fun idea

> 2690096563135647;3:
> Try http://www.halochallenge.com/ It seems like a fun idea

A cool website. Would be great if it could be linked to the game more directly.

> 2533274989334266;4:
> > 2690096563135647;3:
> > Try http://www.halochallenge.com/ It seems like a fun idea
>
>
> A cool website. Would be great if it could be linked to the game more directly.

yeh, its cool and all but what im hoping for is to get rewards in halo. this site is just extra work to get onto leaderboards, which im not interested in. i need me some REQ Packs

> 2533274858313586;1:
> daily and weekly (and if someones feeling generous, monthly challenges) should be brought back. it adds a lot to general game play, having extra objectives with specific rewards that we can see straight away. instead of waiting to buy req packs you could go for a specific reward of XP, RP and maybe a bronze pack for daily, silver for weekly and gold for monthly, or even more. with these new card packs introduced to the game i feel like it would just be ignorant not to add these small challenges. thanks

I like this idea. Maybe they could use the same challenge system Halo: Reach had.

I miss the challenges!

> 2713552811194443;7:
> I miss the challenges!

dont we all. and the thing is, the people who dont miss the challenges wouldnt even have to do them! theres no disadvantages!

I loved them so much back in Reach. I was launching Halo only to get that challenge completed. I don’t like Firefights that much, but I was still playing it only to get that challenge. It added a lot of replay value and It used to make me play different playlist that I wasn’t playing too often.

They really impacted gameplay back in Reach hehe

Like when a challenge was to get sticky-kills, every match that day was a match of dodgeball

Definitely should be brought into this game. There is way more they could do to keep us playing.

Hope it works

un fortunately challenges will probably never happen, it defeats the purpose of micro transactions

> 2533274826090763;13:
> un fortunately challenges will probably never happen, it defeats the purpose of micro transactions

then they wouldnt give you req points. finishing games in that case defeats the purpose of micro transactions. MTs are just for people who want more,some people will always want more, people who dont have the time use micro transactions, they’re not about making the game playable theyre about giving the option to those people who want/need it, and the extra money, of course.

Yesterday I was talking to my friend about the same idea

> 2533274804912545;2:
> I miss the challenges from Reach. Definitely gave me reasons to go back into modes and playlists I hadn’t touched in a while.
> Would be nice to see something similar in H5 :slight_smile:

Yeah I enjoyed them too. And like you said gives you reason to try new items/game modes you normally don’t play.

> 2533274858313586;1:
> daily and weekly (and if someones feeling generous, monthly challenges) should be brought back. it adds a lot to general game play, having extra objectives with specific rewards that we can see straight away. instead of waiting to buy req packs you could go for a specific reward of XP, RP and maybe a bronze pack for daily, silver for weekly and gold for monthly, or even more. with these new card packs introduced to the game i feel like it would just be ignorant not to add these small challenges. thanks

The only issue is the amount of time it takes to unlock everything. Reach was a long grind compared to this game

It will definitely create more engagement. I enjoyed the challenges in Reach.

The challenges would be great!

Great idea!