Daily and Weekly challenges, like in Halo: Reach.

You get the point. What if we had this system implemented in H: 5 with some probable small changes?
What do you think?
What is wrong with this?
Do you agree?
Comment your ideas/explanations/answers.

I agree that we should have it, but if we do then we have to take out the daily win packs to balance things out.

> 2535409489305717;2:
> I agree that we should have it, but if we do then we have to take out the daily win packs to balance things out.

I posted for ya. I saw your idea. Nice idea btw :slight_smile:

Absolutely, yes please!

Having daily, weekly and maybe monthly challenges in Halo 5?

Hell yeah! Makes grinding in Halo 5 much more easier.

Yes and double xp and rp weekends would be great too!

Heck yeah. I remember back in the Reach days the first thing I did every morning was to check what the daily challenges were. Reach was such a grind but so addicting at the same time.

Would be nice to have back

I would like to see them return. Link them to soften attack so we have a reason to actually play it after getting the achievements. Score a certain amount on a certain level for a daily rp payment or kill an amount of elites…

I think it’d be great to have that system back again. But the question I’m curious about is what would we gain from completing a challenge? I’m sure everyone is gonna say req points, which I can agree with. However if they brought it back I’d wanna see something a little more than just req points. I’d like to see an event challenge, much like how mythic FF comes each weekend, there could be a challenge that’s like a weekend long and you get like 5 gold req packs or an exclusive piece of armor out of it. Ofcourse the challenge would have to be really difficult like win 20 mythic FF games or something like that.

this sounds cool, but i think they changed that for the commendations.

> 2535409489305717;2:
> I agree that we should have it, but if we do then we have to take out the daily win packs to balance things out.

What about the daily log in pack?

> 2533274847563380;12:
> > 2535409489305717;2:
> > I agree that we should have it, but if we do then we have to take out the daily win packs to balance things out.
>
> What about the daily log in pack?

Well that’s just Waypoint, it’s not like Halo 5 where you have to just win a game to get 2 daily win packs. On Waypoint you could socialize with other members and get rewarded as you do so.

> 2535409489305717;13:
> > 2533274847563380;12:
> > > 2535409489305717;2:
> > > I agree that we should have it, but if we do then we have to take out the daily win packs to balance things out.
> >
> > What about the daily log in pack?
>
> Well that’s just Waypoint, it’s not like Halo 5 where you have to just win a game to get 2 daily win packs. On Waypoint you could socialize with other members and get rewarded as you do so.

Is that how the log in packs work? Lol I thought you got those by loging into halo 5, I thought i was cheating the system or something by getting them on waypount :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274847563380;14:
> > 2535409489305717;13:
> > > 2533274847563380;12:
> > > > 2535409489305717;2:
> > > > I agree that we should have it, but if we do then we have to take out the daily win packs to balance things out.
> > >
> > > What about the daily log in pack?
> >
> > Well that’s just Waypoint, it’s not like Halo 5 where you have to just win a game to get 2 daily win packs. On Waypoint you could socialize with other members and get rewarded as you do so.
>
> Is that how the log in packs work? Lol I thought you got those by loging into halo 5, I thought i was cheating the system or something :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I should’ve been more clear as you must log in on Waypoint to get the packs. But why would you think you cheated the system?

That would be so much fun! :slight_smile:

Challenges would be a great way to further RP and XP gains.

> 2535409489305717;15:
> > 2533274847563380;14:
> > > 2535409489305717;13:
> > > > 2533274847563380;12:
> > > > > 2535409489305717;2:
> > > > > I agree that we should have it, but if we do then we have to take out the daily win packs to balance things out.
> > > >
> > > > What about the daily log in pack?
> > >
> > > Well that’s just Waypoint, it’s not like Halo 5 where you have to just win a game to get 2 daily win packs. On Waypoint you could socialize with other members and get rewarded as you do so.
> >
> > Is that how the log in packs work? Lol I thought you got those by loging into halo 5, I thought i was cheating the system or something :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Well, I should’ve been more clear as you must log in on Waypoint to get the packs. But why would you think you cheated the system?

I thought you had to log onto halo 5 to get the log in packs, I thought I was getting them on waypoint by accident.

I have always liked those. I am all for it. They should have some that give you REQ points and some that give you XP. They could also set it up where you just get a standard silver or gold pack.

> 2535409489305717;2:

No we don’t. Halo 5 doesn’t have to have balance in every single little aspect. H3 didn’t, Halo Reach didn’t, Halo 4 certainly didn’t and neither did CE or H2 for that matter. The point being H5’s “balancing” is what people hate about it because it removes the option to have fun for everyone and just makes it fun for try hards and HCS players. I think we SHOULD have daily/weekly challenges ALONG with Daily win/login packs as H5’s balancing needs to be knocked down a few pegs and this is the perfect way to start.