Daaaaaaaang that AR's powerful!

For real several times tonight I’ve been one shot away from a perfect with a magnum at the start of warzone matches and get annihilated from a distance with an AR, it’s just too powerful.

I agree, it’s range needs to be reduced once it is between CQC and Medium Range.

Yeah. No gripes when someone outplays me with a precision weapon, but I’m beginning to wonder if I’m being outplayed by AR users.

>

I struggle to use ar outside of 7-12 M. I then need to tapfire And that reduses fire rate, lowering the TTK.

Its range has increased a lot

Yeah, I remember getting mowed down by an AR when I shot him in the head with my magnum without missing a shot. We didn’t even trade.

> 2533274818084099;6:
> Yeah, I remember getting mowed down by an AR when I shot him in the head with my magnum without missing a shot. We didn’t even trade.

Damn straight. It’s not as big a malfunction as their CSR ranking system but -yoink- if you put the effort into becoming good with a pw this shouldn’t happen

Do shut up. The Assault Rifle is perfect the way it is. If there’s one thing 343i did right in their Halo games, it’s making the AR actually useful. Leave it alone.

Hmmmmmmm a starting weapon that doesn’t suck. Just like the magnum, imagine that . . .

> 2533274834952794;8:
> Do shut up. The Assault Rifle is perfect the way it is. If there’s one thing 343i did right in their Halo games, it’s making the AR actually useful. Leave it alone.

Do shut up. The AR is overpowered at range. Not its damage. If you just reduced its range, everyone will be happier.

Love the AR. Dont think it’s overpowered at all. Since Halo CE, they’ve been trying to get the right balance (shallow clip, underpowered, etc) and I think 343 has got the right formula this time

Also, it is an assault rifle it is meant to be good at short to medium range.

Really? The only time I get killed by them is in 1 v 2 or I’m completely caught of off guard, and even then I may score a reversal.

Love how one person says overpowered and the entirety of OP’s original statement is lost upon the remaining posters…HE’S TALKING ABOUT THE RANGE. I have all but given up on automatic weapons in this game.

Are serious here lol? I think the problem is you. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say they some longshot AR. Either way nothing’s wrong with it.

AR is fine. SMG is a different problem, it needs a nerf damage and ammo count.

It’s actually ridiculous how powerful the AR and the other autos are in this game.

You pretty much have to hit a perfect with a pistol in order to beat and AR, even at mid range and it outright impossible to beat an SMG or SR.

> 2533274834952794;8:
> Do shut up. The Assault Rifle is perfect the way it is. If there’s one thing 343i did right in their Halo games, it’s making the AR actually useful. Leave it alone.

Uh, what?

It was a horrible change. They radically increased the killing potential of the AR but didn’t increase it’s difficulty of use in any way. It’s way too easy for how powerful it is. It really saps the enjoyment out of the game.

> 2535461287427665;14:
> Love how one person says overpowered and the entirety of OP’s original statement is lost upon the remaining posters…HE’S TALKING ABOUT THE RANGE. I have all but given up on automatic weapons in this game.

Exactly. Getting killed like that at close range is shame on me.

Range needs to be reduced or make smart link less accurate.