da logic in this?

ok can someone please explain how someone like myself could land in a silver bracket.
ok for the past 5 days ive played arena(for the jackpots) then i finished my 5th day off today. today, my last game i went -3, with 7 assist on kingdom, mostly due to the fact kids had CRAZY host. and finished with a 1504 rating for the day( all others today were 1590+) and the last 4 days ive gotten the jackpot in my first 5 games(lucky as heaven, i know) and went on to plat mlg or something, so how in the wolrd did i get put in the silver star? btw my arena k/d is close to 2.00, so like wtf?

Arena Divisions are based purely on win/loss and WHO you beat.

Example:

I currently have a 36/56 record. (not very good). And a .91KD (horrible), however I’m top 55% Onyx because I’ve beat tons of Onyx teams who had top 1-25% Onyx players on them… It’s weird.

> Arena Divisions are based purely on win/loss and WHO you beat.
>
> Example:
>
> I currently have a 36/56 record. (not very good). And a .91KD (horrible), however I’m top 55% Onyx because I’ve beat tons of Onyx teams who had top 1-25% Onyx players on them… It’s weird.

how do u know who u played?

Because Arena is broken.

/thread

I’ll never understand how Arena decides what division you get placed in. I guess it depends on who you beat and how good they are.

Because your division is relative to everyone else and there was a HUGE influx of new people over the weekend which has lowered the average greatly. It makes sense.

Infact ill say the division rankings might be buggered up for the rest of the season because of that, unless a good portion of them decide to stick around.

> > Arena Divisions are based purely on win/loss and WHO you beat.
> >
> > Example:
> >
> > I currently have a 36/56 record. (not very good). And a .91KD (horrible), however I’m top 55% Onyx because I’ve beat tons of Onyx teams who had top 1-25% Onyx players on them… It’s weird.
>
> how do u know who u played?

After the game I look at their Arena stats in their Service Record…