D.C.C. Looking for willing warriors TO start our clan off

Danger Close Commandos (D.C.C,) are a very new clan just trying to start out. This means there is ample opportunity to seal in a lead role. we are looking for recruits who wish to prove themselves in battle and anyone who may have advice to help us out. Just chek out our website at <mark>www.dangerclosecommandos.weebly.com</mark>
Thank you for your time.

Sorry friend, I tried going to your site, but I think there may be a bug, either on my end or yours. When I go to the link, I see your background for a split second, then everything goes blue and I hear background music.

Want to potentially join, cannot see!

> Sorry friend, I tried going to your site, but I think there may be a bug, either on my end or yours. When I go to the link, I see your background for a split second, then everything goes blue and I hear background music.
>
> Want to potentially join, cannot see!

Hey I was having the same problem and it was because I was using google chrome. But if you want to join add me FoundYouForever or Nazygew

Unfortunately that site did not work out due to bandwidth issues, a new site has been created www.dangerclosecommandos.weebly.com. please revisit us we would enjoy your company in our ranks.

If you join soon you will be in the clan picture!!! :smiley:

We can host your new clan at halocommunity.com.

We offer private clan forum services, award system and recruiting pool.

The D.C.C. are growing! weve gained a couple members an are begining to connect to other clans for skirmishes and for possible future clan battles. come give our clan a test drive, play a few rounds with us no recruitment obligations just some halo fun and some winning.

The Danger Close Commandos are begining our first true clan practices now that we have a few members. We are always looking for anyone who wants to play as a team and anyone who can help someone get bettter, or are willing to let us help them get better.