Cyclops need of power up.

cyclops need more armor to stay close and more damage, are so sad make 2 cyclops and dont kill 1 wrath, morauder.

What they need is a little more damage output. But not more health. They ARE still just lifters.

More damage yes not more health

The Cyclops is certainly not underpowered, for 30pts you get a very decent cheap anti armour unit that can hhhelp you early game, if you want your cyclops to be more heavy hitting you use the veteran variant.

Most late game units will out-class the cyclops. Like Silvarus said use the more expensive one late game.

No, they don’t. They work just fine. Keep playing, and you’ll get better cards. Simple as that.

> 2533274830489835;6:
> No, they don’t. They work just fine. Keep playing, and you’ll get better cards. Simple as that.

Dude, i level 19 i play EVERY day, go on halo wars 1 and search for me in Leadeboards.
look the fire power of 1 wolverine(40,) sniper(60,)flame trower(10),Hunter(40) are good vers anti-units.
And here my wins/Lose is very good.

> 2535433798140927;7:
> > 2533274830489835;6:
> >
>
> Dude, i level 19 i play EVERY day, go on halo wars 1 and search for me in Leadeboards.
> look the fire power of 1 wolverine(40,) sniper(60,)flame trower(10),Hunter(40) are good vers anti-units.
> And here my wins/Lose is very good.

Yet cyclopses dissatisfy you? They work fine for me. You have to take into account how cheap they are. They’re disposable, yet effective. I don’t understand your problem with them.

maybe post this in feedback OP so CA can make the call on the power up, they have the data to do so