Cutter's Battle Hardened

Hello all,

I have a quick question about Cutter’s Battle Hardened ability both tier one and 2. Is the ability still bugged? I can’t seem to see its effects during a game even when my units kill a lot of enemies. Has anyone had success with this ability? I feel like in Cutter’s current state improved veterancy would be a huge boost to his performance and would give him a somewhat HW1 feel with the ability to play for veterancy.

If the ability is bugged, is 343 aware of the issue and planning to fix it?

> 2533274931153795;1:
> Hello all,
>
> I have a quick question about Cutter’s Battle Hardened ability both tier one and 2. Is the ability still bugged? I can’t seem to see its effects during a game even when my units kill a lot of enemies. Has anyone had success with this ability? I feel like in Cutter’s current state improved veterancy would be a huge boost to his performance and would give him a somewhat HW1 feel with the ability to play for veterancy.
>
> If the ability is bugged, is 343 aware of the issue and planning to fix it?

I am curious about this too. I don’t currently drop anything in that power since it was bugged previously. I didn’t see anything in the patch notes indicating it was fixed, but there are some other changes I did not see in notes that got changed as well. Example: Isabel’s Combat Salvage power affects 8 non-infantry units now instead of 10 units (in line with Forge).

> 2663289422510355;2:
> > 2533274931153795;1:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I have a quick question about Cutter’s Battle Hardened ability both tier one and 2. Is the ability still bugged? I can’t seem to see its effects during a game even when my units kill a lot of enemies. Has anyone had success with this ability? I feel like in Cutter’s current state improved veterancy would be a huge boost to his performance and would give him a somewhat HW1 feel with the ability to play for veterancy.
> >
> > If the ability is bugged, is 343 aware of the issue and planning to fix it?
>
> I am curious about this too. I don’t currently drop anything in that power since it was bugged previously. I didn’t see anything in the patch notes indicating it was fixed, but there are some other changes I did not see in notes that got changed as well. Example: Isabel’s Combat Salvage power affects 8 non-infantry units now instead of 10 units (in line with Forge).

Yea I’m in the same boat at this point, I don’t ever drop leader points into it since I found out it was not working

What is the increase rate, is it a small bonus or a large one. I too would like to see it work as veterancy played a massive role in halo wars, and alot of people in 2 seem to not care about losing soldier.

Jea. Broken still it is. Nerfed the odst had. Useless.

Never saw for myself if it was broken or not, but I still never even touch it.

> 2533274931153795;1:
> Hello all,
>
> I have a quick question about Cutter’s Battle Hardened ability both tier one and 2. Is the ability still bugged? I can’t seem to see its effects during a game even when my units kill a lot of enemies. Has anyone had success with this ability? I feel like in Cutter’s current state improved veterancy would be a huge boost to his performance and would give him a somewhat HW1 feel with the ability to play for veterancy.
>
> If the ability is bugged, is 343 aware of the issue and planning to fix it?

True. This is a major problem for cutter players, as basically everyone else can use all their leader powers and cutter has effectively one less that would make him undoubtedly better if it worked and 343 as usual doesen’t say a word about any of it.

Also another reason why the devs need to provide stats, which will probly never happen :frowning: