Cut back on the rockets in super fiesta

Seriously. the drop rate on those is far too high, lowering both the gameplay value AND the value of the other weapons. Who gives a crap if you get a Whispered Truth, or Norfang, when FIVE -Yoinking!- ROCKETS come your way. Bad enough that covie & forerunner weapons track, like a game with aim assist NEEDS that.

It’s random and rockets are fun. Half the fun is spawning with inferior weapons and still managing to beat the guy who spawned with an Ad Victorum and a nornfang.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> It’s random and rockets are fun. Half the fun is spawning with inferior weapons and still managing to beat the guy who spawned with an Ad Victorum and a nornfang.

I’ve gone against a team that had rockets don’t see any weapon other than rockets or incinerator cannons that would be most of a team or a whole team with rockets. Its easy 2 control a map if each if your teammates has rockets and stick together. Unless someone gets a rocket or incinerator cannon to counter 1 v 1 maybe but if there’s a majority of a team with them its almost impossible without a lucky kill.

> 2533274883716820;3:
> I’ve gone against a team that had rockets don’t see any weapon other than rockets or incinerator cannons that would be most of a team or a whole team with rockets. Its easy 2 control a map if each if your teammates has rockets and stick together. Unless someone gets a rocket or incinerator cannon to counter 1 v 1 maybe but if there’s a majority of a team with them its almost impossible without a lucky kill.

It’s super fiesta. It’s supposed to be chaos. I’ve taken down quite a lot of people who had rockets with an AR or a pistol. It’s supposed to be fun, not competitive.

If you spawn with a precision weapon, you can pick off enemy players that get too cocky and scavenge their wrapons

I don’t see this happening. I don’t think one should take SF too seriously. Im sure the tides will turn eventually.

Peoples minds always zero in on the negative. So what ever weapon you dislike always seems to appear to much. What would make super fiesta actually play better is decease the player count to 4v4. There is absolutely no reason to have it 5v5. That would decrease the number of weapons on the map and give players more room, especially to spawn.

> 2533274816788253;7:
> Peoples minds always zero in on the negative. So what ever weapon you dislike always seems to appear to much. What would make super fiesta actually play better is decease the player count to 4v4. There is absolutely no reason to have it 5v5. That would decrease the number of weapons on the map and give players more room, especially to spawn.

Thats a good point. Everything else is 4v4. BTB SF as a weekend playlist could be fun lol

> 2533274880633045;4:
> > 2533274883716820;3:
> > I’ve gone against a team that had rockets don’t see any weapon other than rockets or incinerator cannons that would be most of a team or a whole team with rockets. Its easy 2 control a map if each if your teammates has rockets and stick together. Unless someone gets a rocket or incinerator cannon to counter 1 v 1 maybe but if there’s a majority of a team with them its almost impossible without a lucky kill.
>
> It’s super fiesta. It’s supposed to be chaos. I’ve taken down quite a lot of people who had rockets with an AR or a pistol. It’s supposed to be fun, not competitive.

I’ve taken out people that had rockets also but if you have 4 people on a team all with rockets. If you can kill all them then please team up with me…lol.

> 2533274883716820;9:
> > 2533274880633045;4:
> > > 2533274883716820;3:
> > > I’ve gone against a team that had rockets don’t see any weapon other than rockets or incinerator cannons that would be most of a team or a whole team with rockets. Its easy 2 control a map if each if your teammates has rockets and stick together. Unless someone gets a rocket or incinerator cannon to counter 1 v 1 maybe but if there’s a majority of a team with them its almost impossible without a lucky kill.
> >
> > It’s super fiesta. It’s supposed to be chaos. I’ve taken down quite a lot of people who had rockets with an AR or a pistol. It’s supposed to be fun, not competitive.
>
> .

It isn’t supposed to be balanced

It’s just the nature of the playlist. I’m sure people are saying that about you when you get rockets.

> 2727626560040591;11:
> It’s just the nature of the playlist. I’m sure people are saying that about you when you get rockets.

Definitely this…every one hates rockets…till you spawn with them :slightly_smiling_face:

> 2533274816788253;12:
> > 2727626560040591;11:
> > It’s just the nature of the playlist. I’m sure people are saying that about you when you get rockets.
>
> Definitely this…every one hates rockets…till you spawn with them :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d rather start wailing on the enemy team with my Railgun magic, lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

i went 39 and 11 one game with out spawning with rockets…my 1st weapons were both sniper and DMR…i love rockets but some days…a good sword or sniper is all i need