Customs still amazingly fun

I know that a ton of customs features are still missing, but I still have tons of fun playing them with a few friends.

I played a few games of duck duck goose the other day in halo 4 and it was pretty darn fun, among other halo 3 classic customs.

If you’re still having trouble finding anyone to play customs with, you should join up with this guy. It’s a pretty much come-as-you-go thing but it’s really fun. Tons of things to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG9BugkGdUY

I would love to try out customs in Halo 4 although most of my Halo buddies from back in the CE, 2 and 3 days either don’t have Xbox Live anymore, have got jobs, are having kids, getting married etc. It really makes me realize how long Halo has been around, we’re not kids anymore. We’ve grown up. That video does look mega fun though, tis a shame I have no friends now </3

usually on weekends i get to play in a big custom game party with a custom games clan, custom games are great

> I would love to try out customs in Halo 4 although most of my Halo buddies from back in the CE, 2 and 3 days either don’t have Xbox Live anymore, have got jobs, are having kids, getting married etc. It really makes me realize how long Halo has been around, we’re not kids anymore. We’ve grown up. That video does look mega fun though, tis a shame I have no friends now </3

Well, you can always join up with me when I play customs with these guys. :slight_smile: