Customs Night - 11/5/10

I’ve been doing this on HBO for almost a year now, but I think Waypoint’s community is definintly cool enough to join in. Customs Night is just what it sounds like, a bunch of Halo fans playing Custom games. We tend to start around 9:30pm EDT and play well into the night(and sometimes into the morning).

The purpose of Customs Night is to bring together Halo fans and to help players develop their custom games and maps.

One of our frequent players, CaneCutter, tested his forged map “War Zone” constantly during several customs nights, then went on to win a forge contest with it!

So if you’ve got a map that needs playtesting, or a game variant, or you just want to play Custom games with some friendly players while your buddies are in matchmaking, stop by and play a few games. :slight_smile:

Just post your Gamertag in a reply to this topic or add the “Customs Clan” gamertag and we’ll send out invites at 9:30pm.

(Waypoint crew, if you would prefer me to post this elsewhere or not post it on your forum, please let me know.)

See you there, Waypoint!

Hyokin
Customs Clan
(customsclan.com)

Feel free to post threads like this, but you should’ve checked the activity here first, perhaps. There is already a gamenight hosted today with a big turnup(see the hot 7-page thread called ‘New Forum Game Day’) with Community Leaders, other members, and bs angel :slight_smile: Feel free to host, but a lot of the Waypoint members are playing with that group.

I noticed the thread a few moments after I posted.

In my defence, I’ve done Customs Night every week since January. :slight_smile:

No worries! We appreciate you inviting us to your festivities.

Thanks, Bs Angel! :slight_smile:

Not sure if we’re going to have a spot. We’ve had 16 players since we started over two hours ago… lol

I did in no way mean that you shouldn’t invite to these games, feel free!:slight_smile:

Cool well I think i’m a little late so maybe next time.

ive got an idea why not add another day of forum vs forum tournamets !! would be kl along with freindly matches aswell lol

> ive got an idea why not add another day of forum vs forum tournamets !! would be kl along with freindly matches aswell lol

That’s a cool idea, Darnell!

I’m all up for it!